New Year Giveaway

He is wearing shorts, just short shorts!

7 Likes

!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOfFB5QF4iQ

5 Likes

Everytime I see that nick… @GeekInUndies think of this movie…

5 Likes

/cough, cough Ahem, excuse me, they are called boyshorts… and they like… show off my girlish figure!

http://drunov.ru/upload/resizer2/1__upload_iblock_0bc_0bc394ca291011dd4af85d2d48b65a57.jpg?cache=Y

*That is me on the far right. Smexy, if I do say so myself… RAWR!

5 Likes

Assuming that you are the guy of the freaking right, you have the shortest of shorts as to be expected. However when I saw those necklaces, I was reminded of a song and a dance… and I hope you don’t dare imagine that man doing that dance. You will have nightmares.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mg6-SnUl0A0

3 Likes

Yeah this isn’t my giveaway so do what you want. The reason i started adding those rules to my giveaways was that i noticed people seemingly making duped accounts to enter multiple times or people just joining to enter a giveaway and never returning. The reason I use forum start date is because it is easy to check and cant be messed with by the user. I am sure you are being genuine @Scribesake but the picture of your coin count also doesn’t really prove anything as there is nothing to identify it as being you on that picture (and please keep it that way, don’t show your email address) plus the coin count can be falsely manipulated with a simple web page source code change. I would post a picture i made with my 1 million coin count but i am on my phone atm. Again I am not saying you did this but simply stating that someone could.

10 Likes

ooooh, I didn’t think about manipulating coins. Yeah, I have over a million now, woo! hehe

4 Likes

some of those dance moves were pretty nifty, though, lol

4 Likes

In all seriousness though, @AcornAvenger will have to make the (final) decision on the matter. It is literally her giveaway. I just co-opted a portion of the contest so I could figuratively dump 64 unused game keys on someone trustworthy, who would see to it that they were gifted out to the community fairly. To be honest only 30% of what I gave her is actually being used for this giveaway. She has plans for more in the near future. So @Scribesake sit down, kick up your feet, and stay awhile. IF you don’t qualify for this giveaway specifically, there will be more here real *soon™… and welcome to the Chrono.GG forum community.

/looks back at @delenn13 :eyes:

ˢᵒᵒⁿ™: ᶜᵒᵖʸʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ²⁰⁰⁴⁻²⁰¹⁹ ᴮˡᶦᶻᶻᵃʳᵈ ᴱⁿᵗᵉʳᵗᵃᶦⁿᵐᵉⁿᵗ, ᴵⁿᶜ. ᴬˡˡ ʳᶦᵍʰᵗˢ ʳᵉˢᵉʳᵛᵉᵈ. “ˢᵒᵒⁿ” ᵈᵒᵉˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᶦᵐᵖˡʸ ᵃⁿʸ ᵖᵃʳᵗᶦᶜᵘˡᵃʳ ᵈᵃᵗᵉ, ᵗᶦᵐᵉ, ᵈᵉᶜᵃᵈᵉ, ᶜᵉⁿᵗᵘʳʸ, ᵒʳ ᵐᶦˡˡᵉⁿⁿᶦᵃ ᶦⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵃˢᵗ, ᵖʳᵉˢᵉⁿᵗ, ᵃⁿᵈ ᶜᵉʳᵗᵃᶦⁿˡʸ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵘᵗᵘʳᵉ. “ˢᵒᵒⁿ” ˢʰᵃˡˡ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ⁿᵒ ᶜᵒⁿᵗʳᵃᶜᵗ ᵒʳ ʷᵃʳʳᵃⁿᵗʸ ᵇᵉᵗʷᵉᵉⁿ ᴮˡᶦᶻᶻᵃʳᵈ ᴱⁿᵗᵉʳᵗᵃᶦⁿᵐᵉⁿᵗ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉⁿᵈ ᵘˢᵉʳ. “ˢᵒᵒⁿ” ʷᶦˡˡ ᵃʳʳᶦᵛᵉ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᵈᵃʸ, ᴮˡᶦᶻᶻᵃʳᵈ ᵈᵒᵉˢ ᵍᵘᵃʳᵃⁿᵗᵉᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ “ˢᵒᵒⁿ” ʷᶦˡˡ ᵇᵉ ʰᵉʳᵉ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉⁿᵈ ᵒᶠ ᵗᶦᵐᵉ. ᴹᵃʸᵇᵉ. ᴰᵒ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᵖˡᵃⁿˢ ᵇᵃˢᵉᵈ ᵒⁿ “ˢᵒᵒⁿ” ᵃˢ ᴮˡᶦᶻᶻᵃʳᵈ ʷᶦˡˡ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵇᵉ ˡᶦᵃᵇˡᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ᵃⁿʸ ᵐᶦˢᵘˢᵉ, ᵘˢᵉ, ᵒʳ ᵉᵛᵉⁿ ᶜᵃˢᵘᵃˡ ᵍˡᵃⁿᶜᶦⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ “ˢᵒᵒⁿ”

4 Likes

Understandable @PeteMcc I suppose that if I were to get actual proof I would need to show what I purchased from the coin shop instead which I am not sure you could also manipulate, but yea. The only other proof in that picture was the webpage I opened saying that “I am Scribesake” and that I am at a Legendary Chest.

Anyways, thanks for considering. and I do still have hope that the mightiest of acorns may still delay it by a day. Talk to ya later and have a good day.

5 Likes

Thanks for the welcome!.. and for the definition of soon™… I am sure that that soon™ will be within the time of my existence where I am not bone nor ash. So I’ll take a seat and communicate with you guys till we meet our maker, and if and when that does happen, we’ll just talk some more. So once again, thanks for the welcome and by the way…/looks back at @delenn13 :eyes:, I am personally glad no one else is wearing shorts this winter. I’m amazed your butt isn’t freezing already @GeekInUndies .

ˢᵒᵒⁿ™: ᶜᵒᵖʸʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ²⁰⁰⁴⁻²⁰¹⁹ ᴮˡᶦᶻᶻᵃʳᵈ ᴱⁿᵗᵉʳᵗᵃᶦⁿᵐᵉⁿᵗ, ᴵⁿᶜ. ᴬˡˡ ʳᶦᵍʰᵗˢ ʳᵉˢᵉʳᵛᵉᵈ. “ˢᵒᵒⁿ” ᵈᵒᵉˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᶦᵐᵖˡʸ ᵃⁿʸ ᵖᵃʳᵗᶦᶜᵘˡᵃʳ ᵈᵃᵗᵉ, ᵗᶦᵐᵉ, ᵈᵉᶜᵃᵈᵉ, ᶜᵉⁿᵗᵘʳʸ, ᵒʳ ᵐᶦˡˡᵉⁿⁿᶦᵃ ᶦⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵃˢᵗ, ᵖʳᵉˢᵉⁿᵗ, ᵃⁿᵈ ᶜᵉʳᵗᵃᶦⁿˡʸ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵘᵗᵘʳᵉ. “ˢᵒᵒⁿ” ˢʰᵃˡˡ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ⁿᵒ ᶜᵒⁿᵗʳᵃᶜᵗ ᵒʳ ʷᵃʳʳᵃⁿᵗʸ ᵇᵉᵗʷᵉᵉⁿ ᴮˡᶦᶻᶻᵃʳᵈ ᴱⁿᵗᵉʳᵗᵃᶦⁿᵐᵉⁿᵗ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉⁿᵈ ᵘˢᵉʳ. “ˢᵒᵒⁿ” ʷᶦˡˡ ᵃʳʳᶦᵛᵉ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᵈᵃʸ, ᴮˡᶦᶻᶻᵃʳᵈ ᵈᵒᵉˢ ᵍᵘᵃʳᵃⁿᵗᵉᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ “ˢᵒᵒⁿ” ʷᶦˡˡ ᵇᵉ ʰᵉʳᵉ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉⁿᵈ ᵒᶠ ᵗᶦᵐᵉ. ᴹᵃʸᵇᵉ. ᴰᵒ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᵖˡᵃⁿˢ ᵇᵃˢᵉᵈ ᵒⁿ “ˢᵒᵒⁿ” ᵃˢ ᴮˡᶦᶻᶻᵃʳᵈ ʷᶦˡˡ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵇᵉ ˡᶦᵃᵇˡᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ᵃⁿʸ ᵐᶦˢᵘˢᵉ, ᵘˢᵉ, ᵒʳ ᵉᵛᵉⁿ ᶜᵃˢᵘᵃˡ ᵍˡᵃⁿᶜᶦⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ “ˢᵒᵒⁿ”

2 Likes

I tried to warn ya!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYloWBP79ro

4 Likes

Londo

Michael Garibaldi: Centauri don’t have major arteries in their wrists.

Londo Mollari: Of course not! What, do you think I am stupid?

4 Likes

mFC

4 Likes

6 Likes

4 Likes

Nobody is asking you to divulge where you fall on the political spectrum, what your ideologies are, or the causes you champion. That is your business. The last couple of years though, regardless of context, most usage of Nazi memery almost always flagged one as a conservative hateful Alt-Right bigot. Well, that is unless it was violently opposed against Nazis. “Bash the Fash” mentality has seen a massive resurgence since the 2016 election as well as the rise of hate groups. So, I implore you to take a hot second and think if you really want to keep that meme or replace it. I am not telling you what to do. I am not impeding on your freedom of speech. I just wanted to make you aware of the sociopolitical minefield that you landed yourself in the middle of.

4 Likes

I got a pretty good reaction and I wanted to see what would happen. Thank you for the prompt response and in no way what so ever what I consider what I posted to be within my political mindset. Only was meant as a joke and I will remove it in a jiffy.
Londo

3 Likes

Hello! Happy New Year everyone! :tada::tada::tada:

I would like to enter for:
1.Lethal League
2.Hacknet
3.Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion
4. Good Robot
And my hope for the next year is to see more great and entertaining games released that everyone can enjoy :blush::blush:

5 Likes

Bump…

4 days left to enter…

5 Likes