New Year Giveaway

I hate to be the “Grim Servant O’ Death” but… :skull_and_crossbones::skull::skull_and_crossbones: … sorry @Scribesake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1EzU9sLQ6I

7 Likes

Wow, I mean, that’s just about a week, had he got yesterday he may still be eligible.

8 Likes
  1. Totally Accurate Battle Simulator
  2. Big Buck Hunter Arcade
  3. Kingdom: Classic
    4.Soul Shards
  4. Heart and Slash
    6.Lethal Leauge
    7.Sins of a Solar Empire:Rebellion
    8.Galactic Civilizations II

My resolution is to actually be a less impulsive spender on games and actually play all the games that I bought XD. Thanks for doing this and GL all.

7 Likes

May I please have totally accurate battle simulator (TABS)

3 Likes

I do think you should bother to read the rules first…

6 Likes

I may have only just begun with the community of Chrono.GG, but if you are thinking that I only joined Chrono just yesterday… my Twenty-three THOUSAND, nine-hundred and twenty-six coins beg to differ. I ask thee for a loophole

https://i.imgur.com/7GPShWx.jpg

4 Likes

Thanks for hosting the giveaway! I’m resolving to try to be less neurotic lol but maybe I should set my sights a but lower.

1. Frozen Synapse Prime
  2. Good Robot
  3. Shoppe Keep
    5.Totally Accurate Battle Simulator
  4. Heart&Slash
5 Likes

Unfortunately I am the weekend daddy instead of a parent with 50/50 shared custodial rights. Technically speaking, @AcornAvenger , is your primary care provider. When you are in her house, you follow her rules. Now, I know that Mom can be strict sometimes, but she means well and is looking out for the interests of all your brothers and sisters too. Yeah, maybe she does have her favorites, but she tries really hard to treat all our children equally. In this case however, I will have to defer to your mother. Present your case before @AcornAvenger and let her decide. You know how Mom is, more than likely she’ll talk it over with Aunty @delenn13 or Uncle @PeteMcc , but i’m sure that she will let you know the answer later when she has the time. I am just way too lenient and my “shades-of-gray” mentality will only get the both of us in trouble. Trust you me, the LAST thing I want to do is anger your mother… so you do whatever she says. Now run along so Dad can get his game on.

*Ok, ok so that hyperlink was topical(ish) to the subject at hand and it amused me. I actually have been playing another dating sim…

Luckily, I really like the song that plays during the end credits as I slog through all the endings. Hell, I can sing the song verbatim now and almost play it by ear too.

5 Likes

1.Grand Ages Rome
2.Shoppe Keep
3.Good Robot
4.Frozen Synapse Prime
5.Codex of Victory
6.History Vikings
7.Circuit Breakers
8.Big Buck Hunter Arcade
9.Heart&Slash

I hope that next year will feature better games
Thanks for the giveaway, and happy new year!!

4 Likes

Awww, but papa @GeekInUndies! I have been a good boy all year round! From coining in daily to donating to that BIG black hole! ( That thing no to long ago that age up the steam code I gave it, although it did give me nothing in return…) I suppose you’re right since Mama @AcornAvenger is in charge of this years holiday cheer. Now that I think about it papa @GeekInUndies, since you two got divorced. Since when do you even get time to spend time with your family? I know that your current work with ehhhhh… live-streaming was it? (Don’t actually know, just RP-ing this along.) was doing pretty well and allowed you to get extra gifts for the the holidays recently, but Mama’s the one who always goes to work at her job to pay for the bills and the presents year-long. All you do is play games, live-stream and and sleep all day. What about your new years resolution! I know mama said was in an argument with you before you both got divorced that she wanted your complete love (and several bags of acorns.) but even if divorcing her was nuts and was part of a sick joke you made up, I’m happy to see the both of you trying to re-mingle after she tried to crack your nut open. Anyways, tell Mama @AcornAvenger to have a good try before I head off to work and tell her to if not, nut in an excuse for a day’s delay on joining the community. Parents, just remember, the Acorn does not fall far from the tree.

7 Likes

Okay. Nice giveaway. :slight_smile: From most wanted and going down to ‘least’:

1. Glass Masquerade
  2. Esoterica: Hollow Earth
  3. The Dark Stone from Mebara
  4. Soul Shards

It’s not 10, but already own some and others are not my jam and scones, you know what I mean? :slight_smile:

Have to do something like this too, but getting organised… it’ll happen when I’m feeling less under the weather. Happy New Year! =^_^=

5 Likes

Collecting coins and participating in the forum apart from entering giveaways are two different things. No offense.

6 Likes

Happy New Year!
Thank you for this fantastic giveaway!
I would love to enter for:

1. Glass Masquerade
  2. Between Me and the Night
  3. Heart&Slash
  4. Epic Car Factory
  5. Temple Escape

My new years resolutions are:

1. Play more of the games I already own (which this giveaway is certainly not helping!)
  2. Read more books
4 Likes

Yes, it is and I learned it the hard way. And I am a Mod. Mom and now…AUNT??? I can’t keep up.:thinking: I am making New year’s dinner so gonna give you the TL;DR version.

I had been here since the second day they started the coin giving. And I was here…and here and here(TL Version). Summer came we went camping for 17 or 18 days…not sure…But I had limited data and the wifi was the pitts. I decided just to keep collecting my points so I only went to the front page.

There is a Devotee badge…
https://206.81.1.216/badges/47/devotee

“This badge is granted for visiting 365 consecutive days. Wow, an entire year!” It took me another entire year to get that badge because i didn’t go to the forum.

End of sob story…:disappointed_relieved::sob::scream:

So @Scribesake just hang out with us…gussy up your profile, get your badges and there WILL be other giveaways.

Don’t forget to make friends…

https://206.81.1.216/t/steam-friends/7499/705

8 Likes

Wow, a forum! That’s so cool.

Good luck everyone!

4 Likes

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti… Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus, omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, omnis congregatio et secta diabolica. Ergo, omnis legio diabolica, adiuramus te. Cessa decipere humanas creaturas, eisque æternæ perditionìs venenum propinare.

The power of Christ compels you!

Vade, Satana, inventor et magister omnis fallaciæ, hostis humanæ salutis. Humiliare sub potenti manu dei, contremisce et effuge, invocato a nobis sancto et terribili nomine, quem inferi tremunt.

Ab insidiis diaboli, libera nos, Domine. Ut Ecclesiam tuam secura tibi facias libertate servire, te rogamus, audi nos.

Terribilis Deus de sanctuario suo. Deus Israhel ipse truderit virtutem et fortitudinem plebi Suae. Benedictus deus. Gloria patri.

@Danacscott and others

Sorry that I am havin’ a wee bit o fun at your expense. I really wanted to post something like that when you got your account back yesterday but the phishing scam started gettin’ way out of control. Wisely, I decided against that idea whilst emotions and tensions were runnin’ high. The situation has calmed down now, lessons have been learned, and the crisis has been adverted. Hopefully since that happened last year, one could look back and not only get a good chuckle (or at least a grin) at how things snowballed out of control but also how fast this community pulled together to help those affected and safeguard the rest from falling victim. Well played, Chronies… have a Happy New Year, one and all :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

My resolution for 2019 is entering more giveaways ^^

here i go doing it

1. 2084
  2. Glass Masquerade
  3. VIOLET: Space Mission
  4. Good Robot
  5. March of the Living
  6. Heart&Slash
  7. Mighty Party: Battle and Toads Pack
  8. SharpShooter3D
  9. Totally Accurate Battle Simulator
  10. Puzzle Station 15th Anniversary Retro Release

and Thanks :3

3 Likes

@Delenn13 You know, I’ll look at the upside. The aunt I know in my family is ehhh… crazy, and I do not mean that in ANY good way. It’s good to finally have an aunt who isn’t in any way a psychopath… or at least I assume so.

Anyways, getting away from that heap of garbage, I do understand if you or if @AcornAvenger may decide to not count me in, but you guys already have 125 gallons of problems and you don’t need me as 1. However if I may ask, what would be the chances that @AcornAvenger may delay the giveaway for just one day? All I’m asking and that would be the solution to my all our problems. Anyways, think about that and I do have an account to customize… Anyways, see ya later!

• “By you, who used to be my good provider,

• My secret nourisher, and mine alone.

• The strength you taught me I must use against you,

• And now with all my strength I wish you gone.

• Then she, my enemy, and still my angel,

• Said in that harsh voice that once was sweet:

• “I will come back, and every time less handsome,

• And I will look like Death when last we meet.”

2 Likes

I can’t change the rules of a giveaway that isn’t mine. I didn’t even enter for any of the games. My rules are even stiffer…2 weeks in the forum and 8 badges and some “fun stuff” that i dream up that goes with my giveaways.

/looks at @GeekInUndies :eyes:

4 Likes

put on some shorts!!

6 Likes