New Releases That You Really Want (Top o' Wishlist)

Too Much Delay. Had to wait another year to review. 3/10 IGN.

3 Likes

lol, at a glance i read that as “hard to review” 3/10 IGN -thinking to myself:
“well that seems like usual for you guys :thinking:, so what’s different here, why 3/10 “this” i wonder” :man_shrugging:
:smile:

4 Likes

From the team that made …Slain: Back From Hell… Valfaris

8 Likes

It’s definitely up there right now, I wanted to play it before but I didn’t feel like getting a PS4. It’s nice to wait and just let the games come to me instead.

8 Likes

hype :eyes:
(also, not sure if this goes here since it’s not released yet…but oh well :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: )

7 Likes

I’ve got it covered here

https://206.81.1.216/t/kickstarter-games-have-you-supported-before-share-new-ones/11196

It’s not a released game, but I guess it’s fine, 2019 though :rofl:

6 Likes

The general sense of belonging applies to all posts and all threads everywhere here on Chrono, without discrimination. Welcome to the community!

6 Likes

@Enki ah… mkay. I’ll know for next time then =P
@YQMaoski thanks! :wave: :grinning:

6 Likes

Oh, LOOK!:eye::eye: A NEW Artifex Mundi coming out this Fall!!!

My Brother Rabbit

6 Likes

Yakuza 0 is definitely a good game to pre-order. I watched countless lets plays of the game but preordered it myself to play it through. Its that good of a game that I have to experience myself. If anyone is considering preordering this on steam, I would recommend this 100X over.

2 Likes

Oh I’m excited but I would never pre-order it. I’d much rather pay 2 dollars more and wait a few days for others to test it.

2 Likes

Nothing is a good pre-order. Even if you know you like the game,a port can be all sorts of messed up. Consider all releases of a game their own product and wait for information specific to the one you’re buying.

6 Likes

Patiently waiting for this

Think stardew valley… ok, now replace farm with cemetery.

4 Likes

Very threadbare information thus far but it sounds like an amusing concept. Will look into this one when it’s properly out.

4 Likes

Agreed

2 Likes

My sticking point is that Punch Club looked amazing but wasn’t actually that fun…can they get the balance of fun right on this one?

5 Likes

I apologize in advance if I repeated something.

3 Likes

Since somebody liked an old post and I’m looking over this thread again, I suppose I should add this:

I want Gears 5 ASAP. Accept no substitutes.

I will say that this trailer’s biggest issue would be the fact that you will be COMPLETELY lost if you never finished Gears 4. That game’s ending basically changes the dynamic of the entire series.

More than anything, I’m happy to ignore all the “Y U PLAY AS KAIT, IS DA ESS JAY DOUBLE-U’s!” comments having actually played Gears 4 and knowing WHY she’s such an important character to begin with. Knowing how Halo has completely been obliterated under their new devs, I’m glad that The Coalition is treating the series with the respect it deserves. Also, that was TOTALLY the Sire research facility from Gears 2. Let’s f___ing go!

5 Likes

Games I look forward to:
Anno 1800 (not on steam yet I think)

The first part is nicely discounted as well.

If it ever releases:

5 Likes

6 Likes