New Releases That You Really Want (Top o' Wishlist)

Try putting an extra line of blank before you put the link?

I am guessing here…

3 Likes

separate line in order for onebox to happen, thrown in the middle of text/on a "already in use"paragraph/line, links will just be posted “raw”
^text, -->line switch/“hits enter”
{nothing/link only}=oneboxed link/steam store widget thingy
-continue text/whatever conversation etc

edit… aaaand is already sorted… lol :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Don’t worry it’s the thought that counts :wink:
(Also I have no idea what you just said means :exploding_head:)

4 Likes

I am not really into time management games…It’s too much like real work. But this looks like it would be interesting…Horror Movies and Monsters anyone???

MachiaVillain

3 Likes

I put that in my discord, purely because ~50% of my friends live in Basingstoke

4 Likes

I think for me:

The last one caught my eye thanks to this tweet:

6 Likes

Thanks! Now more games for my wishlist!

By the way, that Pool Panic looks really awesome!

2 Likes

Descenders looks awesome. It’s by the makers of Action Henk. That’s definitely on my wishlist.

3 Likes

I found this game today, if they do it right I think it will be incredibly awesome and definitely fill a void in this genre that me and my brother have been wanting for a long time. We have been waiting for a true RPG co-op game, like 2-4 players, that wasn’t an MMORPG or top down CRPG type like Divinity or torchlight II, although they are great games. We have been waiting patiently for the Skyrim co-op mod, as that is the exact type of game that we have been waiting for, but that keeps getting delayed :frowning: There really isn’t any other game out there like this, maybe we are just a minority that wants this type of game, so hopefully these devs can pull this off :slight_smile:

6 Likes

A few more from this week…

My wishlist is growing again:

8 Likes

saw Unworthy too, noticed there were “immediately” mentions of it being “dark souls”
so i dismissed it out of hand just from that, -i’m so tired of that moniker :man_facepalming:, apt or not…
will probably look at again later and ignore the derivative DS-parallels, then add to list there :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Does it ever stop!? :scream:

6 Likes

Felix the reaper (art😏) looks good.

Its not released yet, but if you sign up for there newsletter you Will get test builds. That are also not released yet.

4 Likes

I will keep it on my radar, looks pretty good!

3 Likes

i’m reaaally hoping this doesn’t suck :crossed_fingers:
it looks super awesome

anyways, so many upcoming releases it’s getting hard to keep track of :grimacing:
all i know is my wishlist keeps growing, and yet seems i manage to play less and less year by year :weary:

28 days… -until free re-Mars-tered :thinking:
are you counting the minutes ? :star_struck: :smiley:

3 Likes

Some games that are coming up but aren’t listed on Steam yet are:
Witchbrook
Eastward
Wolf Among Us 2
Life is Strange 2
Spyro Trilogy
Pokemon (2019) (Obviously Nintendo game but still patiently waiting for)

6 Likes

@Gnuffi Have you seen the trailer they put out yesterday? It’s shaping up to be quite an improvement over the old one.

Now… can they fix the sound quality? Please?

2 Likes

Coming Soon (AAA excluded)

Mineko’s Night Market
The Unholy Society
Body of Evidence
Unavowed - Wadjet Eye’s new title.
Zanki Zero: Last Beginning
Heaven’s Vault
Asylopole
Bad Dream: Fever
Minotaur
Detective Di: The Silk Rose Murders

aaaaaaaa…too many…

Released!

Cultist Simulator
Unforeseen Incidents
The Mercury Man,
Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition (and all DLC!)
The Long Reach

Ignore the size of my backlog…

4 Likes

Thanks for highlighting that new Wadjet Eye release…they produce some excellent games.

3 Likes

Well, I completely forgot that the date provided in Greedfall’s trailer was… 2018. As in, some time about now. Spiders games generally come out around Spring, so I’d assume the game is nearing an August or September release.

According to their Twitter, they’re going to reveal more about the game at E3. I’m REALLY excited for it. Heck, I may even buy it for a friend assuming it’s storycentric enough. It sounds like they listened to the complaints about Technomancer’s burnout problems, and have this game focused down to story-based quests that all link together.

I know I’m pretty much alone here, but I’m absolutely ready for a new Spiders RPG.

EDIT:

:frowning:
Apparently Farming Simulator 2019 has a leg up on Spiders… that’s just mean.

====

Edit 2:
Welp, I’m depressed.

7 Likes