New Releases That You Really Want (Top o' Wishlist)

Echo is one of the more recent releases I’m interested in. I love the stealth based stuff but also am really interested in seeing how the learning AI works in person.

4 Likes

@coralinecastell, I have been waiting for Wattam for ages… It at least what feels like ages… :smile:

3 Likes

Ok dude, that’s… quite funny to be perfectly honest :smile:

Oh boy, top of mah wish list huh?
I mean, a lot of the ones I want are already mentioned, so I don’t know what to put instead :thinking:

I don’t really keep track of new games anymore, I tend to be disappointed most of the time, Like with Bloodborne or Detroit.

To be totally honest, my wishlist is just for me to keep track of games I find interesting or have interesting stuff I’d like to look later once I have time to do so, is not necessarily a list of games I want, I don’t even remember half of them, they are there mostly because I’m gonna “check them out later”, whenever that is.

5 Likes

I bought Dead Cells on day one of release. Has been a fantastic game since then. Keeps getting better, even though I was a little Hmmm about some of the updates.

5 Likes

Oh, good. Even more games to add to my wishlist that is “bursting at the seams”.

I’ll add one more. I don’t have much in the way of new releases that aren’t already posted, but this one looks interesting. It’s puzzle-y and point-n-click-y, but I like dreams and stuff about dreams. The artwork looks real nice.

It’s still in early access, but seem to be doing it right, tweaking things based on community feedback.

4 Likes

I added Lucid Dream to my over 900 WL games and Added another one…This is really cute looking…

Doughlings Arcade

Steam still seems to not Cooperate…Typical!

4 Likes

I KNEW I FORGOT ONE.

Phoenix Point.
A new and independent XCOM, made by ya boi Julian Gollop himself.

It seems to be an old Gollop idea, this time following weird mutant monsters that try to adapt to your playstyle. They’ll grow adaptations and mutate every now and then to change up the game, sometimes breaking your old strategies with new armor and other times regressing into XP fodder for your rookies. There are SO many reasons why this sounds great… just Gollop doing what he always did best.

5 Likes

5 Likes

dude… that’s cruel! it’s barely slated for release this year, how am i supposed to wait all the way until december!? :triumph: :dizzy_face:
and i can’t even wishlist it yet either…
-"blue-pill"me stat Captain!

god dang it looks gorgeous already. Tying overwatch to willpower eh? :thinking: :ok_hand: beautiful and evil all in 1 :smile:

wth, am i reading that right? the base game is only 30$ ?!?

*Boss walks through (destructible) building
“and the queen is… :open_mouth: -oh… well, -that’s unfortunate…” :confused:
:rofl: :smile:

“backer build access”, i wonder how that’s working so far? :thinking: -am i the only one considering that tier right now just after watching that pre-alpha build?

omg Cpt, putting this game up so early is mean, it’s like having to be all 6yo again -being forced to wait until christmas once more, to get and play with a toy i’ve just seen on tv… i can’t not be naughty for that dang long dagnabbit :confounded: :no_mouth:

5 Likes

@Gnuffi I feel your pain. XCOM Enemy Unknown was my first in the series and is one of my favorite strategy games of all time. Then, I played OpenXCOM and loved it even more. Now, I hear the guy who made THAT one is making THIS one, but this time like THAT one… if you get what I’m saying.

This can’t come out the same year as Darksiders III and Psychonauts 2. It just can’t.

5 Likes

I don’t need new games, I need ‘‘Papers, Please’’ and ‘‘Game Dev Tycoon’’. After that I have completed my collection and will enjoy life.

4 Likes

Wait, is that a thing people can do??? I myself am looking forward to:

4 Likes

Capture
I don’t know about this @hivefleetbothan, we generally tend to frown upon the selling of daughters these days, no matter how lovely they might be. I’m surprised steam is even facilitating human trafficking.

9 Likes

“Contains dark and disturbing subject matters, might not be suitable for children or those who are easily disturbed.”
O_O

4 Likes

Curses, they are on to me! @Fraggles and @CptMold have foiled me again! Now to quickly throw down this smoke bomb, and all that will remain is a gnuffi alt account! :ghost:

It is a dark story about a man who creates creatures in an effort to bring back his daughter:

Basically a very similar overall plot to Rusty Lake Roots, but a very different game style.

5 Likes

My last post here wasn’t VERY serious you could say :man_shrugging:
But here’s game I seriously want Dishonored. Ark Surival Evolved. Slime Rancher. Stardew valley. There’s more but I can’t be bothered to put them here :sleeping:

I would put links but I have no Idea how

4 Likes

If you go to the Steam page:

You literally copy and paste the link that’s on the game page to a blank line here, see below:

And it shows up in the one-box… of course, everybody but @delenn13 can do this…

7 Likes

Exactly…It blows my mind it won’t work for me!!!:exploding_head:

6 Likes

dear,

just paste it and reply. it doesn’t work on the preview, but it works on the post itself.

and remember: we believe in you. you can do this.

also i’m dead now after this joke, @Fraggles hahaha

8 Likes

Ok. Stardew Valley on Steam
Didn’t work :sob:

Woooooooit worked :star_struck:

4 Likes