New Releases That You Really Want (Top o' Wishlist)

This Eastward thingamabob looks fantastic, I’m gonna have a…

PIXELGASM *Seizure Warning*

tumblr_ndbp92G3n31qhccbco4_250

More from the artist, he’s a favorite of mine!

Chucklefish have their hands on so much good stuff

2 Likes

:thinking:
:open_mouth:
:no_mouth:
waiting with bated breath as @Enki conjures up a list of every (pixel) game made in the past 25 years or to release in the next 25, -flooding chrono’s servers to a halt with a gazillion entries :blush:

:smile:

5 Likes

Not super new but

Edit: Whoops, absolutely did not mean to reply to that post.

3 Likes

alright, so my wishlist serves as several different purposes in one (tho steam’s wishlist “update” did screw around with some things :triumph:)
and while it’s not exactly “top o’ wishlist”, i did just add

to the “get later” pile, since when i look at it, there is something about it i seem to like :thinking:

5 Likes

So… this wasn’t really for upcoming releases?

In that case, Ghost Recon: Wildlands is at the top of my wishlist. It’s like the Division, but…

• Combat is actually fun and good
  • Enemies are NOT bullet sponges
  • Vehicles
  • Co-op is completely seamless, and your characters even discuss the mission with each other in the main story
  • Ghost War
  • Vehicles with trunks you can take cover in, even while driving
  • Vehiclesvehiclesvehiclesvehicles
  • It’s basically Crackdown 1, which I adore
  • Some of the most nonsensical and in-depth character customization I’ve seen in a long time
  • You can get “Icons” as your AI buddies, so nobody questions the fact that I have Tachanka following me around
  • A ridiculous amount of crossover content, ranging from ligthtly themed attire to having Kenway’s AC4 flintlock pistol
  • Actual verticality to the map, and helicopters
  • VEHICLES!111111111

So… yeah. I can’t wait to pick it up next sale. Ghost War also looks interesting, especially as it’s almost exactly what I was hoping Ubisoft to do after the success of Siege-- a Rainbow Six style small-team-on-small-team firefight, replacing the breaching CQC focus of Rainbow Six with the expansive maps and stealth/survival focus of Ghost Recon.

5 Likes

I love Wildlands, actually just finished 1 of the 2 DLC’s. Now playing the other DLC with a buddy to complete it 100%.

5 Likes

I’m waiting it out for a good sale, just so I can get two or three friends on board. When it comes to open world games, Ghost Recon is just… it feels like that sliver of fun I had in The Division, except instead of ten minutes out of 30 hours, it’s just 99% of the time.

2 Likes

EDIT:

5 Likes

EDIT:

8 Likes

6 Likes

Reported

9 Likes

Thanks @coralinecastell for some nice suggestions :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m sorry. First and last time I send so many links at once.

Pretty sure it was uncalled for, sorry guys haha

EDIT: hm… should I remove the previews or something? I feel like I’m cluttering everything… ugh so sorry.

7 Likes

I am betting you are not sorry at all…It’s all part of your evil plan to wreck our wish lists…evil, I tell’s ya…plain evil!!!

7 Likes

:heart:

12 Likes

no some nice ones ones there
added a few to my WL :slight_smile:

6 Likes

oh okay

hope you guys find some of the suggestions interesting. I’m really excited to play them myself!

once again, sorry for the link-vomit! :butterfly:

4 Likes

@coralinecastell That’s Biomutant…

YEEEEAAAAHHH BOOOIIIIIIIIIIII!!!

Biomutant HYPE!

5 Likes

I want to get subnautica

5 Likes

@CptMold AWWW YISSSS

@DeepThought omg same.

4 Likes