New Releases That You Really Want (Top o' Wishlist)

That’s a title that’s been on my wishlist for far too long, waiting for it to leave early access.

4 Likes

No release notes/dates?

3 Likes

says May 15 * on my wishlist.

4 Likes

This is what I see:

5 Likes

LunarRayGames just did another dev vid on twitch with his work on it the 4/24. It’s looking so good. From what I’ve seen on the forums, those who played the demo are loving it. I’m sure it’ll be out in 2018 from the looks of things.

4 Likes

I have been waiting for this for quite awhile now.

But as far as games that are already out, I think this looks pretty awesome as I love local co-op games.

5 Likes

@Enki

The time doesn’t limit you at all, you’ve got lots of time to explore as much as you want. The time the only thing that it does is limit the time you play with the same character and change the map, but it doesn’t matter cuz when you change of character you maintain all of your things, and the map doesn’t really changes that much. Also, I think that you can go back in time by talking to a guy or something like that.

6 Likes

Looks promising.

5 Likes

people people! :triumph:
be more considerate when you start posting zillions of games and recommendations like that, folks only have "so much"room on their wishlists :face_with_raised_eyebrow:, can’t possibly fit everything and all th… "shh, can’t you see i’m cautioning the folks abo…what? “infinite” room? not gonna run out of space you say?..:thinking: -well sheee i…t :unamused:
…nvm, -carry on people! :+1:

*opens up wishlist
*click

*click…
…clickclickclickityclickclickclick!!
:crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

10 Likes

Well, said, exactly how I feel… My wishlist is definitely getting a lot bigger, so happy to see so many people who are here and like the same kinds of games that I like! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

that’s how i read that :rofl::rofl::rofl:

[I understand that makes no sense whatsoever :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:]

12 Likes

Some games I’d really like to get at some point are Resident Evil 7 and Night in the Woods.

I’d also like to get Dead Cells once that leaves early access.

5 Likes

Who knows when Dead Cells is going to leave Early Access, but so many people are playing, it must be fairly well fleshed-out at this point. I really want to play too…

8 Likes

I’ve never seen so much activity on my steam of people wish-listing so many games…

9 Likes

Not on my wishlist (already got it), but maybe somebody wants it on their wishlist:

It will be free to play later this year. If you buy it now (early access you get goodies worth $70 according to the dev) I have a 33% off coupon if anyone wants it now.
It’s a good turnbased casual game thats not too easy not too difficult
Normaly I do not care for f2p games, but I like this one

Oh and while I am already breaking the rules :grin: sorry again @YQMaoski take a look at this one too if you like roguelike games with permadeath:

Yeah its not new, but I loved it and it is easily overlooked, but most important its on sale
and the forum is a bit quiet atm so I was a bit bored

4 Likes

I just found this one…looks cool…Like racing games…

BAFL-Brakes Are For Losers

4 Likes

These are 2 games i really want which they haven’t released yet.

The Crew 2 played there closed Alpha test 2 and really liked it, they made it great, and they changed it up a little from the original game and going for a more Forza Horizon feel rather then a Racing story rich game and look like a load of fun.

The Last Night doesn’t even have a release date yet other then it’s sometime in 2018 but from the trailer it looks nice with the whole Cyberpunk Inspired aesthetic and such looks like it could be fun and i can’t wait for it.

7 Likes

Going to keep an eye on this, just saw the announcement trailer through a web article:

6 Likes

Worth noting that it’s being made by David Brevik, creator of Diablo 1 & 2.

This thread turned from new releases to upcoming titles. Well, you don’t really want me to share everything I have been waiting in the past few years, do you? :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Share as you will. My wishlist exploded yesterday and today… :blush: as @AcornAvenger noticed with a lot of our wishlist… :grin:

3 Likes