My twitch channel

np dude, gl and have fun

5 Likes

will do :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Live Now With Spelunky

4 Likes

how come you’re not streaming in “full” window?, don’t think i’ve seen that corner window/50%black screen much :thinking:

5 Likes

Set it to rescale aha, my bad

3 Likes

You also need to post a proper timetable…

3 Likes

and we’d like some free popcorn and soft drinks too

7 Likes

Ill try aha, im really bad with timing

4 Likes

you got it!

4 Likes

Going live with some realm of the mad god! I’ve added leaderboards where you can get points and redeem it for cool stuff!

5 Likes

yay, i now have a schedule…hopefully i’ll stick to it. You can roast me if i don’t :))

6 Likes

I already f’d up my schedule, sigh. I might go out with my friends today, so maybe there’s no stream today. If i do go out with my friends i’ll probably do a stream at like 7-9PM BST

3 Likes

Just a quick suggestion…pace yourself. I don’t think anyone was expecting you to put yourself through daily stream commitments!

6 Likes

Yeah man, I agree with @xist, start with once or twice a week, if you find that’s more than doable and you have a bunch of spare time, increase it… You could get burned out doing this. Once you start looking at this like a daily task instead of playing games and having fun, it would be incredible difficult to continue. Have fun, that should be your first priority.

5 Likes

Thanks! But, I have a lot of spare time on my hands. Maybe every other day?
@YQMaoski @xist

Anyway, i’m gonna stream now :). It’s gonna be stick fight if everything goes to plan

4 Likes

Someones watching netflix in house yay, don’t think i can stream now

2 Likes

My suggestion would be something along the lines of what @YQMaoski suggested:

Start small.

This is one of the main pillars of building any kind of routine. Start with the easily doable things, and then increase from there. In our minds it may sound like a good idea to start running every single day beginning tomorrow after years without exercise… but trust me, it isn’t. Start by walking more a couple of days a week, and then push yourself further.

You could also consider making a poll here on the Chrono forums asking folk what they would be more interested in seeing you stream, out of a group of things of your selection.

That way you’d comb through the things at your disposal + you’d be more aware of what your public wants, potentially increasing your viewership as well! It’s a win-win situation.

Bottom line: start small, and possibly ask folk what they want to see to help narrow down your pool of games. :blush:

8 Likes

Thanks for the tip!

I’ve updated my schedule:

Sun, Tuesday, Thurs, Friday And Saturday (I have massive spare time on friday, sat and sun so it would be good imo)

2 Likes

What Games Should I Stream?

• No Time To Explain: Remastered
  • Speedrunners
  • Town Of Salem
  • Hotline Miami
  • Spelunky
  • Fallout Shelter

0 voters

2 Likes

Mark Of the Ninja!

7 Likes