My twitch channel

Looking at your timetabling I think that you should schedule more planned game streams for Sunday and Thursday. The rest of the time there’s nothing stopping you recording your gameplay and editing it into better content for a youtube channel. It’s always quality over quantity…but of course regular communication is welcome.

3 Likes

Hmm, I do have youtube experience so maybe it would be good! I’ll take a deep consideration about it, thanks tho

3 Likes

I don’t have that game sadly, i’ll try to buy it once it goes on sale :slight_smile:

5 Likes

If you’re streaming/recording audio from an untreated room, you might want to consider using a dynamic microphone like:

Audio Technica ATR2100 USB/XLR

Samson Q2U USB/XLR

Both are very bright mics and excellent at background noise rejection.

Here’s a comparison between Blue Yeti (condenser), Snowball (condenser) and ATR2100 (dynamic):

And a quick comparison between condenser and dynamic mics, plus a funny video on four common mistakes in voice recording. Consider subscribing to Podcastage, Bandrew is great at teaching and reviewing audio stuff, and he’s pretty funny too :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hmm, yeah that’s something I should consider. They both seem affordable, i’ll save up for it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

5PM BST Is when i’m going live with Hotline Miami as that’s the most voted. Tomorrow i’ll go live with spelunky (2nd most voted).

3 Likes

For reference since I didn’t know what that meant. In around 45 minutes, peeps.

2 Likes

Thanks aha

1 Like

going live in 30 minutes with Spelunky

3 Likes

Tomorrows gonna be a weird one. I’m going to be streaming a Terraria modded expert playthrough with my friend with no set schedule.

If when I stream Terraria, it’ll probably before 5PM BST (my schedule) so I need a game to stream for then, here’s the options:

• Duck Game
  • Town Of Salem
  • Don’t Starve
  • Kingdom: Classic
  • Super Blood Hockey
  • FTL
  • GTA 3
  • Steamworld Dig
  • Punch Club
  • Owlboy
  • One finger death punch
  • Rampage Knights
  • Pewdiepie Legend Of The Brofist
  • Annd…THERE’S POOP IN MY SOUP!!!

0 voters

4 Likes

There’s only one choice: :poop:

4 Likes

I have an iCE Blue Snowball ($40 model of a normally-$50 product) with a Dragonpad pop filter I picked up for $10. The only version difference between this cheaper (black) model vs the full Snowball (white) is more audio presets, as the full Snowball has additional microphones and can be configured for omnidirectional hearing (e.g. being in between two people in an interview).

TLDR: You may be satisfied with the Yeti’s more affordable alternative.

3 Likes

The iCE only comes in black or white I believe. But the regular Snowball came in tons of colors, the one I use is an almost painful neon green.

3 Likes

Interesting. I was judging based on what I saw on Amazon when I ordered my own.

I’m still using my Snowball (you’d hope so if I spent $50 on a microphone though…) and I’m quite impressed by its quality. Overall, I didn’t miss much with the iCE model for my needs, though I still wish I knew that the black iCE model I picked out had this difference to begin with.

3 Likes

I lucked out and got mine for $40 I believe at a sale a few years ago (perhaps because it’s the most obnoxious color?). But yeah If you’re just using the iCE at your desk you get the exact same quality as a regular Snowball. There’s no reason to spend the extra dollars unless you plan being an amateur singer on the side.

3 Likes

You come here with your list, but you already know which one will be on top. I don’t even need to look at the results…

Edit… I’ve seen the results.

3 Likes

Thanks for this! I’ll defo give this a look!

1 Like

Meh, i don’t really care for colours since i’m not gonna show my face quite a lot

1 Like

Wow! Poop In My Soup is actually winning! Guess I have to stream it aha, i’ll probably stream it for like 30 minutes as it’s not a stream worthy game…i’m sorry, i’m sorry :((((. Then i’ll stream Duck Game.

Also, @Animosity i’m gonna stream Don’t starve this week, i’ll let you know when! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I thought you were going to do terraria with your friend or is that for a later stream?

2 Likes