My twitch channel

ahem… shameless plug!

With jokes aside, i’m attempting to stream and a new stream will go live today!

I’m not asking you to watch it, I just want feedback and what to improve

Here’s some notes:

I’m NOT going to enable face cam

Edit: I’m probably gonna have a paypal.me link for donations to help me a bit

I have no set schedule as of now

If this breaks the TOS of chrono.gg (I’ve read it, doesn’t say anything about this) feel free to delete it :slight_smile:

My Twitch Account

Twitch

Some Notes:

Fixed My Mic; All works smooth!
Fixed most of the lag by lowering bitrate to 2500
I now have a schedule…crazy right

Monday, Tuesday and Sunday will be something random from my Steam Library.

Wednesday will be something weird and random, that’s why i um…“cleverly” called it Wacky Wednesday…hehe

Thursday, Friday and Saturday will be a series
Here are the current series taking place

THURSDAY AND FRIDAY: Dungeon Of The Endless
SATURDAY: Deadlight

19 Likes

Well, good luck. I’m not one for watching gaming via Twitch or YouTube for that matter but I wish you the chance of some success.

A’ the best.

9 Likes

Thanks man!

7 Likes

@Agzer, good luck to you!

I do not watch anything on Twitch, I only watch a few short video clips (Youtube) here and there whenever I have some time. Usually I prefer to play myself instead of watching someone else play.

6 Likes

Haha me too, it’ll be cool talking to the twitch community while i game though!

6 Likes

What time are you going live? I may check it out, seeing as it is you. :wink:

I think I can donate some funds via Amazon/Twitch Prime to you as well, if you have that set up (which I doubt you do, ATM) but I am not sure how that works.

Need any help, give me a shout.

6 Likes

My gaming moments are usually not spectacular, unless I die in a spectacular way. So I wouldn’t want to put anything showing my “abilities” out there for everyone to see… :stuck_out_tongue:

But if that’s your thing, then absolutely go for it! :slight_smile: Also, I cannot talk when I play, I tried doing that at one point, and it was a total disaster… I start jumbling what I am saying with what’s on the screen. It was a hot mess anyway…

Not trying to discourage you, but it’s an extra skill set that I do not have. I do hope you do well with it!

6 Likes

You really don’t need to donate aha, i’m fine as it is :). I’m probably going to be streaming from 6pm (BST, London) to 8pm. As i said, i have no set schedule so i might be off! I think I do have a donation set up via streamlabs but i honestly dont know

6 Likes

Haha, thanks man. Yeah, i understand what you’re saying as i sometimes have that while talking to my friends on discord but very rarely

6 Likes

A few things before you start;

1. What game(s) are you looking to play?
  2. Have you tweaked the settings yet on OBS or whichever program you are using so you don’t have buffering/pixelation?
  3. Don’t expect more than 1 viewer for at least a week or two when starting on Twitch because its ridiculously over saturated. On that same note interact with your chat/viewers even when your chat is dead. (I personally hate joining in a stream and the streamer is dead quiet because they’re waiting for chat to engage them.)
9 Likes
  1. Some indie games, some AAA games (not that much tho). Mainly games on my steam library that I enjoy

2. Yup, although i might have to test stream it to see if it’s good

3. Yup I know :). I’ll try to speak a lot but sometimes when i’m doing a boss fight or something i’ll stay a bit quiet as i’m tryna focus

5 Likes

Just edited the post

4 Likes

Streaming now!

3 Likes

Hey man, seems like I missed you! But good luck with the streaming. I only have a twitch account because very rarely (read once every couple of months) watch something there. Like when Michael from Vsauce did an interview there.

Anyways, I’ll see if I can catch you next time. (:

6 Likes

Good Luck! I’ll send a follow your way and stop in when i see you’re online.

8 Likes

u stopped already?

well, just watched yr 1min vod and followed u, lol, didn’t seem to work right though, more like powerpoint presentation, also hope u can get a better mic over time cuz the sound is quite awful

3 Likes

Twitch is a good place but…
I never watch it :confused:

5 Likes

this reminds me to go watch Liweeeeeeeek

2 Likes

Yeah, I messed up the audio and video bitrate so it was all over the place. I’m watching tutorials on how to fix it though.

3 Likes

k gl will check u out sometime

1 Like