My twitch channel

Alright here’s an update:

I’ve added noise gate and compression to my mic so it should be clearer. I’ve tested the mic and it sounds good. Although, i am now saving up for a blue yeti

Alerts are now working

5 Likes

Live Now With Hotline Miami

Should be this. But for some reason it says “5000: content not available” and I have -10 skill using Twitch so… for the life of me I have no idea. :cry:

3 Likes

You need to be a subscriber to watch that.

3 Likes

Agzer, what sort of hardware specs are you running?

2 Likes

he’s dropping a lot of frames; also should try to get more video options activated cuz right now the only option is 720p

2 Likes

Yesterday, i was streaming and it was lagless, my bitrate was at 2500, 720p and locked at 30 fps for some reason but i fixed it now

2 Likes

i5 8th gen 6gb ram

2 Likes

only thing i need to fix is the audio even though someone said it was fine but idk

2 Likes

I don’t know dude, i came to your stream for 2 min, and it was visibly dropping frames

y audio was very low, especially yr voice

2 Likes

8600?

And yep, echo harith, there was a little juddering when I breezed past.

3 Likes

that was the first stream i did aha, the binding of isaac one? I hadn’t touched the settings on that one

2 Likes

no no the one yesterday, euh survive something what is it called? survive together but single player version

2 Likes

8 something U i think

2 Likes

hm, that’s weird. It looks good on my end

2 Likes

maybe because it’s locked at 30fps? I wasn’t dropping frames on obs btw

2 Likes

This streaming thing is hard ahaha

2 Likes

@anyamtikja was saying there was no lag but I might need to lower the bitrate if there is lag, but there’s none on my end so idk what to do

2 Likes

i quickly checked your vod now, vod seems fine, maybe it was just specifically when i jumped in, maybe yr pc was just doing something in the background at the same time, dont know

there’s also a difference between lag and dropping frames mind u

well y, it definitely requires effort and a LOT of patience

6 Likes

Ah, ok i’ll keep that in mind. Thanks for the help man

6 Likes