Memes, Memes Everywhere

#justtrailerthings

4 Likes

Truth!

2 Likes

It took me too long to get this :joy:

3 Likes

I really donā€™t want to see this thread die, so Iā€™ll repost something I made today.

A few days ago, Mellow (awesome streamer and part of JustFansOf, a really cool group Twitch channel I found during Mellowā€™s Chrono.gg ELEX stream) was playing Tekken on stream against viewers. After he quit to play Rivals of Aether, he accidentally said ā€œTennis 7ā€ while talking about itā€¦ and I took things way too far.

https://youtu.be/e89puh27I54

Callout to @delenn13 for a great meme, I never would have thought of making this video without seeing that.
https://206.81.1.216/t/steam-games-for-bad-processors/9372/20?u=cptmold

6 Likes

8 Likes

Good stuff man! Seriously though an actual Tekken Tennis game mode would be rad. They already brought back Tekken Ball in TTT2 but I need more dumb sports in my fighting games.
On a side note I still havenā€™t bought T7 since they removed Roger, I will never forget that. I will probably pick it up dirt cheap eventuallyā€¦:ok_hand:t2:

5 Likes

Yeah, I never cared much for Tekken prior to 7 and know practically nothing about the series. We always had Tekken 2 for PS1, but my actual first fighting game ended up being Soul Blade-- I never played Tekken myself. Iā€™ve only ever played 3 (VERY recently) and 7, which I got for about $33 a while back.

Iā€™m glad it ended up being fun, but Iā€™ll be perfectly honest, Iā€™m waiting for a proper successor to Soulcalibur IV. The moment SCVI drops, Iā€™ll probably never look back. Iā€™m looking forward to dropkicking and stomping Geralt in a true next-gen Nightmare experience.

2 Likes

I grew up on Tekken and bought all games before 7. I know 7 is good but I would feel worse if I payed good money for the game.
At this point I donā€™t have much faith in them tbh. They bothered me with PokkĆ©n when they kept making characters for the arcade version, can I have them? Nah Buy a whole new game years later for just a few characters. (I will admit that this was probably mostly Nintendo)
Then thereā€™s Roger in T7, supposedly removed as not to piss off animal rights extremists. I wouldnā€™t have cared if he wasnā€™t in the game in the first place but knowing Iā€™m getting less content for no reasonā€¦
The lack of one dumb kangaroo is enough to ruin a good game for me.
/sorry for the shitty rant
reaper

5 Likes

I really donā€™t understand that reasoning to leave out Roger. Arenā€™t Pandas endangered?

I mean, if Roger was important enough to be the icon for Tekken 2ā€™s save file, it seems like a real travesty to leave him out. Roger was the one character I knew from Tekken before playing 7. I knew he wasnā€™t there, but I figured it was for other [dumb] reasons. With Panda and Kuma in the game, it seems almost hypocritical to cut him out.

4 Likes

Yeah youā€™d think they would care more about a panda and a grizzly bear being kept as pets and fighting for their owners.

4 Likes

y sadly he passed away

3 Likes

What episode is that xd**[quote=ā€œMadway, post:15, topic:5673, full:trueā€]

[/quote]

10 Likes

At this point if @Twistedgerm stopped posting Spongebob memes Iā€™m not sure my brain could handle itā€¦

5 Likes

Season 1, ep 10 A flight to remember.

In case its not clear its edited and the original context was changed.

Also its only a flashback.

4 Likes

Thank you my dude

5 Likes

hqdefault

The plan is all coming togetherā€¦

11 Likes

image-1-1

7 Likes

Wake me upā€¦

sauce.

I donā€™t want this thread to dieeeeee