Memes, Memes Everywhere

This is MY Wednesday…With My Lurch!!!

11 Likes

This

4 Likes

10 Likes

just randomly came across this one, lol

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

omg, this one had me laughing good

5 Likes

Definitely feels like this on my workday today…

5 Likes

:heart_eyes::star_struck::canada::canada: It’s Holiday Monday :canada::canada:The day after Canada Day!:fireworks::sparkler::sparkles::balloon::tada::confetti_ball::boom::dizzy:

5 Likes

We have Wednesday off… July 4th…

6 Likes

I feel very American all of a sudden

9 Likes

OMG. I completely forgot.

That’s this Wednesday already?

inhales air loudly

DAD THIS WEDNESDAY IS THAT DAY WE PRETEND TO CARE AND CELEBRATE STUFF AS AN EXCUSE TO EAT AND MAKE MUM ANGRY BY WRECKING COOKING HAVOC IN THE KITCHEN CAN WE BAKE COOOOOKIIIIESSSSS???

My dad says ‘yeah, sure :+1:’.

giphya

6 Likes

Everyone stay safe on ‘Blow stuff up day’

8 Likes

Gotta love how everyone’s talking about “blowing stuff up” and “freedom day” and I’m just sitting here like "wow, Red Faction Guerrilla has its own holiday?

6 Likes

Red Faction Wishes it could be the American Revolution!!

4 Likes

It could be the other way around.

“We liberated the entire Eastern seaboard of a continent from the mightiest army in the world!”
“Hold my hammer.” Destroys an Occupation Force managed by the entire planet of Earth

2 Likes

Story-wise, maybe… But I don’t think that the American Revolution wishes it could have been proof of concept for a graphics engine though…

Sorry, that seems a bit harsher than necessary. I just have some bile against Red Faction…

3 Likes

FYI, we have fireworks here too in NYS, that map is a little outdated. It’s been more relaxed with the rules on July 4th in recent years.

5 Likes

I thought 6 years was acceptable, but I apologize.

Of course we can trust the American Pyrotechnics Association to have a more up to date map.

6 Likes

:thinking: oh look, only 4 states left stuck in the 1600s Puritans grasp with “no fun allowed” :wink: :smile:
:fireworks: :sparkler: argh witchcraft witchcraft! burn them on the stake! :scream:

5 Likes

Hey, my home state doesn’t allow purchase or use of the ‘big’ fireworks for individual use, that always seemed a sound policy to me… Let’s not mock sounds practices.

5 Likes

those up there don’t say “big fireworks” tho, they specifically either say total ban, or only the “birthday stuff”, sparklers and novelty items, which (as i’d read it) means no regular safe consumer rockets, roman candles, fountains, etc etc, all “the fun” but regular stuff/beautiful awesome looking “booms” ? :thinking: #BuzzKillStates :smile:

2 Likes