Lottery 1: Copoka, Cthulhu Realms, HoPiKo, Tick's Tale, Cornerstone: The Song of Tyrim, Hover, Full Metal Furies
1 thing to consider is that in poker u don’t get to choose yr opening hand in the first place, u only get to decide whether u wish to pursue something with that hand or not
@RaccoonV has generously sponsored more keys for our lottery
Get you submissions in, the lottery ends in 3 hours!
See you all at the drawing
I think with the poker lottery kind of thing, you can do a Texas Hold’em initial 2 card reveal for everyone, and then attach 3 more cards to each entry… Only if you wish, of course. 5 card deals are just as good as well.
Wow Hover, that’s cool! I still member how fast that disappeared from the coin shop! Haha Thank you @RaccoonV for the great additions.
Ooh, a lottery-based raffle … with the famous slot icon, the !
Here I go:
with seconds to spare, @RosetteoXChrno! My 2-minute timer went off just before you posted!
Better late than never
Just barely got here in time!
12, 5, 11, 9, 1, 16, 15, 10
Entries are now locked
I am processing the results now
Yeah … I checked in about a week later, so I thought all the raffles were already closed until, lo and behold, I noticed the “Consolation” section of Raffle 3 and jumped in on this as soon as I could … after reading about the rules as much as I could. Glad I did for both raffles! Thank you, @ohko , for the chance!
Also, quick question (I apologize in advance if it is silly) regarding that last dice roll:
Unlike previous raffles, that last dice roll by @discobot has absolutely no relation with which emoji tiles will be chosen, correct? Unlike the raffle tickets before?
Hi! To find out what I can do, say
@discobot display help.
@RosetteoXChrno the dice roll is used to seed a PRNG which is used to provide a deterministic result. The details of this are discussed in Raffle 1 in this post. If you have any questions, please let me know.
The lottery program is similar to the raffle program, but different in some aspects – both are open source. The lottery program and results will be provided in just a few moments.
The results are in… click the envelope to see for yourself
Winners will be contacted in order to choose a prize
Winners, please contact me via PM per the instructions below
- 9 points for entered by @Koroth
- 9 points for entered by @RosetteoXChrno
- 4 points for entered by @rakada
- 4 points for entered by @dogetail
- 4 points for entered by @Towos2442
- 4 points for entered by @Vindace
- 4 points for entered by @scar1
If any winners above pass (decline) a prize, people from this list will be contacted in order with to pick from any remaining prizes
- 4 points for entered by DimTheDin
- 3 points for entered by joxter
- 3 points for entered by persistnt
- 3 points for entered by CreatureFeet
- 3 points for entered by StarsJumper
- 3 points for entered by RaccoonV
- 3 points for entered by Decipherer
- 3 points for entered by blavionlufaine
- 3 points for entered by dirtybritches
- 2 points for entered by rporter711
- 2 points for entered by zoex
- 2 points for entered by francot
- 2 points for entered by ljrounds
- 2 points for entered by chronicleops
- 2 points for entered by Lifedeather
- 1 points for entered by Fraggles
- 1 points for entered by M00
- 1 points for entered by PoM07
- 1 points for entered by wasabiyoyo
- 1 points for entered by matia
- 1 points for entered by Duckli
- 1 points for entered by YQMaoski
- 1 points for entered by lordcaldera
- 1 points for entered by DrFlamingo
- 1 points for entered by ForgottenRelic
- 1 points for entered by Scribesake
I have to say congrats to @RosetteoXChrno for astonishing last-minute snipe in Lottery 1 - I don’t think anyone would’ve predicted that
Personally I’m a bit disappointed that many of the scores are tied and therefore entry timestamp was used for tie breaking many entries. This is not as interesting as having the results driven by the entrants’ picks and will be refined in subsequent lotteries.
Thanks to everyone who entered. If you have feedback on the lottery prototype, please share your thoughts below
Lottery 2: Banner Saga 2, Frostpunk, Dreamstones, Life Is Strange, Furi, and ...
Roulette: Early Access
Darn, no luck this time around.
Congratulations to the winners, and I look forward to seeing how the next lottery will turn out.
Winners, please contact me via PM
Instead of contacting you all in order, I think this will help expedite the distribution of prizes while still upholding the original prize setup. Open a new PM to @ohko and –
- Based on your placement, (1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc), you will create an ordered list of your preferred prizes
- If you placed 1st, you only need to include one (1) choice. First place is guaranteed their pick.
- If you placed 2nd, you only need to include two (2) prize choices
- If you placed 3rd, you only need to include three (3) prize choices
- and so on…
- Order your choices with your most preferred game on top of the list and least preferred game on bottom
Example: @Towos2442 placed in 5th and will make a list of his/her five (5) choices out of the seven (7) available prizes and send it to me. The list will be ordered with their favourite choice at the top of the list and least favourite at the bottom.