Lottery 1: Copoka, Cthulhu Realms, HoPiKo, Tick's Tale, Cornerstone: The Song of Tyrim, Hover, Full Metal Furies

1 thing to consider is that in poker u don’t get to choose yr opening hand in the first place, u only get to decide whether u wish to pursue something with that hand or not

2 Likes

More prizes :gift: :gift:

@RaccoonV has generously sponsored more keys for our lottery :star_struck:

1. Hover (Steam)
  2. Full Metal Furies (Steam)

Get you submissions in, the lottery ends in 3 hours!

See you all at the drawing :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

I think with the poker lottery kind of thing, you can do a Texas Hold’em initial 2 card reveal for everyone, and then attach 3 more cards to each entry… Only if you wish, of course. 5 card deals are just as good as well. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wow Hover, that’s cool! I still member how fast that disappeared from the coin shop! Haha Thank you @RaccoonV for the great additions.

2 Likes

Ooh, a lottery-based raffle … with the famous slot icon, the :cherries: !

Here I go:
:grapes: :carrot: :ramen:

Thank you again, @ohko, for another :smile: raffle :tickets: and to @Danacscott and @RaccoonV for their generous additions :blush: !

4 Likes

with seconds to spare, @RosetteoXChrno! My 2-minute timer went off just before you posted!

Better late than never :rofl:

4 Likes

Just barely got here in time! :grin:

3 Likes

@discobot roll 8d16

1 Like

:game_die: 12, 5, 11, 9, 1, 16, 15, 10

1 Like

Entries are now locked :lock:

I am processing the results now :gear:

4 Likes

Yeah :sweat_smile: … I checked in about a week later, so I thought all the raffles were already closed until, lo and behold, I noticed the “Consolation” section of Raffle 3 and jumped in on this as soon as I could … after reading about the rules as much as I could. Glad I did for both raffles! Thank you, @ohko , for the chance!

2 Likes

Also, quick question (I apologize in advance if it is silly) regarding that last dice roll:

Unlike previous raffles, that last dice roll by @discobot has absolutely no relation with which emoji tiles will be chosen, correct? Unlike the :tickets: raffle tickets :tickets: before?

2 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

2 Likes

@RosetteoXChrno the dice roll is used to seed a PRNG which is used to provide a deterministic result. The details of this are discussed in Raffle 1 in this post. If you have any questions, please let me know.

The lottery program is similar to the raffle program, but different in some aspects – both are open source. The lottery program and results will be provided in just a few moments.

2 Likes

:drum:

2 Likes

:new_moon: :waxing_crescent_moon: :first_quarter_moon: :waxing_gibbous_moon: :full_moon: :waning_gibbous_moon: :last_quarter_moon: :waning_crescent_moon: :new_moon_with_face: :waxing_crescent_moon: :first_quarter_moon: :waxing_gibbous_moon: :full_moon: :waning_gibbous_moon: :last_quarter_moon: :waning_crescent_moon: :new_moon:

The results are in… :incoming_envelope: :point_left: click the envelope to see for yourself

The Draw: :grapes::carrot::sushi:

Winners

Winners will be contacted in order to choose a prize
Winners, please contact me via PM per the instructions below

1. 9 points for :grapes::kiwi_fruit::sushi: entered by @Koroth :trophy:
  2. 9 points for :grapes::carrot::ramen: entered by @RosetteoXChrno :stopwatch:
  3. 4 points for :ramen::sushi::carrot: entered by @rakada
  4. 4 points for :sushi::taco::grapes: entered by @dogetail
  5. 4 points for :carrot::grapes::cherries: entered by @Towos2442
  6. 4 points for :sushi::hamburger::carrot: entered by @Vindace
  7. 4 points for :sushi::grapes::ramen: entered by @scar1

Runners up

If any winners above pass (decline) a prize, people from this list will be contacted in order with to pick from any remaining prizes

1. 4 points for :carrot::grapes::mushroom: entered by DimTheDin
  2. 3 points for :mushroom::cherries::sushi: entered by joxter
  3. 3 points for :doughnut::carrot::mushroom: entered by persistnt
  4. 3 points for :hamburger::carrot::taco: entered by CreatureFeet
  5. 3 points for :hamburger::cherries::sushi: entered by StarsJumper
  6. 3 points for :grapes::cherries::ramen: entered by RaccoonV
  7. 3 points for :grapes::cherries::kiwi_fruit: entered by Decipherer
  8. 3 points for :hamburger::ramen::sushi: entered by blavionlufaine
  9. 3 points for :cherries::taco::sushi: entered by dirtybritches
  10. 2 points for :cherries::grapes::kiwi_fruit: entered by rporter711
  11. 2 points for :sushi::ramen::kiwi_fruit: entered by zoex
  12. 2 points for :doughnut::sushi::mushroom: entered by francot
  13. 2 points for :mushroom::doughnut::grapes: entered by ljrounds
  14. 2 points for :ramen::doughnut::carrot: entered by chronicleops
  15. 2 points for :kiwi_fruit::grapes::hamburger: entered by Lifedeather
  16. 1 points for :ramen::doughnut::taco: entered by Fraggles
  17. 1 points for :hamburger::ramen::doughnut: entered by M00
  18. 1 points for :hamburger::kiwi_fruit::doughnut: entered by PoM07
  19. 1 points for :mushroom::taco::doughnut: entered by wasabiyoyo
  20. 1 points for :mushroom::hamburger::ramen: entered by matia
  21. 1 points for :taco::hamburger::mushroom: entered by Duckli
  22. 1 points for :hamburger::doughnut::ramen: entered by YQMaoski
  23. 1 points for :taco::hamburger::kiwi_fruit: entered by lordcaldera
  24. 1 points for :ramen::cherries::doughnut: entered by DrFlamingo
  25. 1 points for :ramen::hamburger::taco: entered by ForgottenRelic
  26. 1 points for :hamburger::taco::ramen: entered by Scribesake

Remarks

I have to say congrats to @RosetteoXChrno for astonishing last-minute snipe :dart: in Lottery 1 - I don’t think anyone would’ve predicted that :clap:

Personally I’m a bit disappointed that many of the scores are tied and therefore entry timestamp was used for tie breaking many entries. This is not as interesting as having the results driven by the entrants’ picks and will be refined in subsequent lotteries. :woman_mechanic: :man_mechanic:

Thanks to everyone who entered. If you have feedback on the lottery prototype, please share your thoughts below :pray:

8 Likes

Darn, no luck this time around. :man_shrugging:
Congratulations to the winners, and I look forward to seeing how the next lottery will turn out.

3 Likes

:rotating_light: Winners, please contact me via PM :rotating_light:

Instead of contacting you all in order, I think this will help expedite the distribution of prizes while still upholding the original prize setup. Open a new PM to @ohko and –

1. Based on your placement, (1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc), you will create an ordered list of your preferred prizes
    • If you placed 1st, you only need to include one (1) choice. First place is guaranteed their pick.
    • If you placed 2nd, you only need to include two (2) prize choices
    • If you placed 3rd, you only need to include three (3) prize choices
    • and so on…
  2. Order your choices with your most preferred game on top of the list and least preferred game on bottom

Example: @Towos2442 placed in 5th and will make a list of his/her five (5) choices out of the seven (7) available prizes and send it to me. The list will be ordered with their favourite choice at the top of the list and least favourite at the bottom.

4 Likes

This made me think of
1521195346-giphy-25
30 seconds later @RosetteoXChrno had it in their hands…
tumblr_nlzkyttUMY1rxts68o2_1280
Congratulations…even though I’m kinda feeling like this right now Hahahaha
tenor

4 Likes

Oh it’s over!? :open_mouth:
This seemed like a really cool way of doing the giveaway, would deffo like to see more like this (though always open to new ideas too, I just find it kinda exciting :laughing: )

Thank you once again for a fabulous giveaway, and thanks again to all who donated games to it :slight_smile:
Congrats to the winners are also in order methinks :fist:

EDIT Wait, I’m one of the winners!?!? WHAAAT? How did I not see that :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :laughing:

5 Likes