Back to Today's Deal

Lottery 1: Copoka, Cthulhu Realms, HoPiKo, Tick's Tale, Cornerstone: The Song of Tyrim, Hover, Full Metal Furies

Oh it’s over!? :open_mouth:
This seemed like a really cool way of doing the giveaway, would deffo like to see more like this (though always open to new ideas too, I just find it kinda exciting :laughing: )

Thank you once again for a fabulous giveaway, and thanks again to all who donated games to it :slight_smile:
Congrats to the winners are also in order methinks :fist:

EDIT Wait, I’m one of the winners!?!? WHAAAT? How did I not see that :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :laughing:

Me too, honestly. Even though it seems more random than the raffle, I think a little bit of spit and polish can make this into a really fun giveaway game.

Yup! Now send me your seven (7) choices in order of most favourite to least favourite :mage:

Once the other six (6) winners have replied with their choices, I will let you know which prize you won.

Yeah I definately agree, little spit and polish goes a long way.

Done! Lucky I scrolled up just to see who placed where I guess :sweat_smile:

Love this format. Very exciting.
I think it’s because looking through the list of entrants gives the feeling that everyone participated in the process of determining the winner, if you know what i mean. And the list shows you that process; the choices and their consequences. The little battle of carrots. Whereas when you see a regular list of winners, it’s like everyone else wasn’t even there.

Or maybe it’s just me :thinking:

Congratulations to all the winners! This has been a most colourful giveaway. :slight_smile:

Thanks for another great giveaway to @ohko and @RaccoonV and congrats to the winners!!! :raised_hand::raised_back_of_hand:

In yet another unexpected turn of events, it looks like @RosetteoXChrno will be forfeiting their turn if he/she doesn’t reply to me within two (2) hours. You’re just full of surprises, aren’t you!

In such a case, I will move down the line and contact the next winner. If any of you are growing impatient, maybe send this slow-poke a PM to light a fire under their butt :fire:

No offense the other slow-moving members of this lovely community :angel:

The top seven (7) winners have replied and six (6) prizes have been claimed.

The Cthulhu Realms (Full Version, Steam) prize remains and is being offered to the Runners Up:

1. @DimTheDin
  2. @joxter
  3. @persistnt
  4. @CreatureFeet
  5. @StarsJumper

I’m not going to @ the rest of you, but if anyone else from the Runners Up list is interested in claiming this prize, please PM me. I will give each of you 24 hours to reply.

Just wanted to say another big thank you for the giveaway - my key is working fine, and Copoka is on my steam, ready for later >:]

Congratulations to all the other winners, and I hope you’re as excited and weirdly proud (considering it’s mainly luck based :laughing:) as I am! :grin: :heart:

Thank you, but I think this game doesn’t suit my playstyle. It would just stay and get dusty in my library I guess ^^’

Thank you for offering it thought and for the giveaway^^

The final prize has been claimed and Lottery 1 is now over. Many thanks to our lovely sponsors and all who participated :pray: