Lottery 1: Copoka, Cthulhu Realms, HoPiKo, Tick's Tale, Cornerstone: The Song of Tyrim, Hover, Full Metal Furies

Me too, honestly. Even though it seems more random than the raffle, I think a little bit of spit and polish can make this into a really fun giveaway game.

Yup! Now send me your seven (7) choices in order of most favourite to least favourite :mage:

Once the other six (6) winners have replied with their choices, I will let you know which prize you won.

5 Likes

Yeah I definately agree, little spit and polish goes a long way.

Done! Lucky I scrolled up just to see who placed where I guess :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Love this format. Very exciting.
I think it’s because looking through the list of entrants gives the feeling that everyone participated in the process of determining the winner, if you know what i mean. And the list shows you that process; the choices and their consequences. The little battle of carrots. Whereas when you see a regular list of winners, it’s like everyone else wasn’t even there.

Or maybe it’s just me :thinking:

4 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners! This has been a most colourful giveaway. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for another great giveaway to @ohko and @RaccoonV and congrats to the winners!!! :raised_hand::raised_back_of_hand:

4 Likes

In yet another unexpected turn of events, it looks like @RosetteoXChrno will be forfeiting their turn if he/she doesn’t reply to me within two (2) hours. You’re just full of surprises, aren’t you!

In such a case, I will move down the line and contact the next winner. If any of you are growing impatient, maybe send this slow-poke a PM to light a fire under their butt :fire:

No offense the other slow-moving members of this lovely community :angel:

4 Likes

The top seven (7) winners have replied and six (6) prizes have been claimed.

The Cthulhu Realms (Full Version, Steam) prize remains and is being offered to the Runners Up:

1. @DimTheDin
  2. @joxter
  3. @persistnt
  4. @CreatureFeet
  5. @StarsJumper

I’m not going to @ the rest of you, but if anyone else from the Runners Up list is interested in claiming this prize, please PM me. I will give each of you 24 hours to reply.

6 Likes

Just wanted to say another big thank you for the giveaway - my key is working fine, and Copoka is on my steam, ready for later >:]

Congratulations to all the other winners, and I hope you’re as excited and weirdly proud (considering it’s mainly luck based :laughing:) as I am! :grin: :heart:

5 Likes

Thank you, but I think this game doesn’t suit my playstyle. It would just stay and get dusty in my library I guess ^^’

Thank you for offering it thought and for the giveaway^^

6 Likes

The final prize has been claimed and Lottery 1 is now over. Many thanks to our lovely sponsors and all who participated :pray:

6 Likes