Likes on the forum are now chrono coins?

Coin for coin? lul
This might be exploited at some point but it ain’t a bad idea.

10 Likes

Thank you! I’m trying out a little more of a silver to match the existing forum icons. We’ll see how it sits.

Not sure if you’re joking but I might actually try it. Can be a discord emoji if it doesn’t work.

14 Likes

Great, works well in my opinion.

12 Likes

This looks good, though maybe you’d want to think about an alternative to the word ‘like’. While the coins are nice from a unified branding sort of view there’s is, in my mind at least, a bit of a stark contrast between the two.

10 Likes

I’m flattered @Pontifex, but think again! lonin (even when he’s from Chrono) would have gotten 1.5k while I’d get merely 150 :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: For a second I was confused and thought that Chrono went crazy, but you don’t actually spend anything so shame on me for even thinking they would do something like this, althooooooough I would like different ways to get rid of my coins. Getting close to 20k and I still haven’t bought a game from the coin shop. :smiley:

7 Likes

I just hope this doesn’t mean it will cost a coin to like a post. I’ll leave likes even less if that’s the case.

8 Likes

I mean you get like 20+ coins a day so getting a few or losing a few like this wouldn’t matter at all even if that was the case. The streak rewards are the only way to get decent amounts of coins anyway.

5 Likes

Went ahead and liked all of the previous posts. If everyone does the same thing and then leaves a comment we can really get this ponzi going! We’ll all be rich, RICH I tell you :money_with_wings::atm::money_mouth:!

7 Likes

@lonin @frst [quote=“Gnuffi, post:12, topic:5172”]
maybe they are actually gonna tie shop coins to forum coins? :astonished: :confused:
[/quote][quote=“m0n0, post:14, topic:5172”]
But I like the idea of coin button if there is a connection between this “coin like” to coin in the shop
[/quote]

[quote=“Imaynotbehere4long, post:26, topic:5172”]
I just hope this doesn’t mean it will cost a coin to like a post[/quote]

(see how little it takes to start a “conspiracy” theory?) :joy_cat:

COINS! Coins everywhere! :ghost:

14 Likes

Okay, I guess this is a charity now.

7 Likes

Wow this got me 25 coins (likes) so far.

13 Likes

Every time PeteMcc doesn’t get a coin (like) a Turret fries screams and dies

On the other hand, every time PeteMcc gets a coin (like) a Turret sings

13 Likes

Here Gnuffi, have a coin too. Buy something nice.

8 Likes

Mmm, what do you say about the option to donate coins? I mean, like a reward for the messages that each one considers good enough.

8 Likes

The truth is everytime i get a coin I sing

gotta love the funk and falsetto

7 Likes

Well, at least now if someone is short on a frustratingly small amount of coins for something in the store, there’s a chance to ask for help or at very least, be creative on the forums. Hopefully it won’t turn into a Nosedive.

5 Likes

I’m confused. Is this just a replacement for the Like button? I didn’t notice an increase in my Coins balance after liking a few posts. :blush:

7 Likes

Yes, it’s just a different icon.

7 Likes

Cmon guys i’m nearly at 50 for the OP.

7 Likes

15 Likes