It's 2024 - Time to Hype New Releases or something

Aw. Tchia is adorbs.

4 Likes

Expecting our squirrel @Danacscott to propose to that cat. :joy: :joy: :joy:

5 Likes

Might not be the game for me, but there is a demo.
Also, lots of game and anime tropes.

4 Likes

Nix. Real muscular dudes make me nervous. Eeek!

3 Likes

I’ve got a mail on the other day from Ubisoft telling me about the new Star Wars game:

Coming at the end of August. It’s a single player third person game, and allegedly “the first open world Star Wars game ever made”.

Coming only next year.

Released today.

4 Likes

You can get all of the content for the low price of only $110 USD as well lol. Also I would say Star Wars Galaxies was the first open world game, unless people are not counting MMOs? Either way there is absolutely no way I would pre-order a Ubisoft game, especially with that price tag on it. I hope it is good but Ubisoft doesn’t have the best track record recently, I will check out the reviews after it launches.

4 Likes

Yeah, not gonna pre-order it either. On here the Ultimate Edition costs almost R$600, so that’s a no-go. I’ll also wait for reviews.

3 Likes

Coming this week…

Last days to pre-order this game which’s one of the last projects Akira Toriyama worked on before his last goodbye. Looking forward to play it already!

Many people mention how this game is an “Anime Mad Max” but it reminds me of one of my most played games on my Nintendo 64:

I’ve beat this game soooo many times, heh, and seeing how the MC is dependant on all sorts of vehicles reminds me from this classic made by DMA Design which would eventually become Rockstar North.

4 Likes

This released yesterday out of early access with a pretty hefty discount at that.

It looks pretty neat, a bit like a combination of Anno and Transport Tycoon maybe.

3 Likes

The game has finally released today, and it’s already on sale. Go get it until May 7th. I already got my copy thanks to those cases! :grin:

3 Likes

Another one released today, this time from the same people who’ve made the Don’t Starve games.

3 Likes

Saw a lot of people buying that in my Steam feed yesterday!

3 Likes

One of the most wishlisted games on Steam is finally here!

@M00 may try want to play this one.

3 Likes

meh, from what i’ve seen so far, not my type of game, but who knows, maybe I’ll see something that changes my opinion

4 Likes

Yeah, it’s a mix between the Total War and Anno games, so it takes a good amount of time before the game becomes “fun” for the player.

But it’s still worth checking it out.

3 Likes

And it’s here…On Early Access at least.

7 Likes

I love Supergiant Games (see: Bastion and Transistor) but honestly Pyre and Hades didn’t really do it for me. After two in a row that I bought on goodwill but didn’t click, I’m not sure I’ll pick this one up unless it goes on really steep discount. Will be curious to know what people think, though.

6 Likes

I’ve beaten the first one a long time ago but haven’t got the other endings. I think I’ll add it to my backlog.

5 Likes

Personally I thought the first one was just, ok. After playing the recent beta, I can confidently say that I enjoy the 2nd one much more.

I can’t really explain why, it just seemed a little more balanced to me and maybe more approachable. That could just be me or it could just be the beta. I will likely pick it up to try, though maybe not right away.

5 Likes

Spotted this game in the new releases list and started having that urge impulse to buy.

Anime deck builder RPG, sounds like they made the game to appeal to me directly.

I was rather surprised looking at the store page of it by how many people on my friends list already owned the game though. Anyone know how come so many of you have this game already? Where’d you get it from?

Looks like it was in a humble bundle back in December, and this seems to be a Chinese developer so I might just abstain anyway.

2 Likes