It's 2024 - Time to Hype New Releases or something

Animal Well

A metroidvania explorations game that apparantly can run on a potato. Looks so nice.
Will of course wait until i have time. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Play as a kitty!
Looks cute!

4 Likes

Aww! Cute kitty :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

This game looks really fun.

3 Likes

This is kinda like StarDew meets Star Trek…

4 Likes

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

5 Likes

Yeah, and then it comes with Rockstar horrid launcher, forcing you to be always online to play the game even the single player content.

No, thanks. :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

The people behind War for the Overworld decided to try their hand at reviving another old beloved game, Theme hospital but in space!

If they’re going through Bullfrog’s back catalog for ideas I hope they do Syndicate next, or Black & white.

3 Likes

Another squirrel game… @Danacscott

5 Likes

Been Waiting for this game quite awhile, its a Cyberpunk themed Boomer Shooter. I Like the genre but never really played to many of them, hope this game starts the addiction.
__

Saw this last year and was going to get it for the Evercade VS but decided to wait and get it on steam instead and I’m glad i did, i think this would be great on the Deck.

5 Likes

Cool, but it may make me giddy :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Yet another Squirrel game for ya @Danacscott

4 Likes

Not a new release, but it is quite something.

For less than 5€ this gets you a whole lot of great gaming, even includes the somewhat recent expansion.

4 Likes

Thank goodness you’re here.

Demo had me laughing!

4 Likes

I’ve knew about this game for a while since I saw it for the first time on an art site I frequent.

Got this one right after it appeared on my e-mail. Looks very good

3 Likes

Norland’s pretty lit. It’s a strange combination of Crusader King inspired mechanics, Rimworld and Total War (battle feature wise, with the auto fight etc etc). If any of those games interest you, Norland is worth checking out!

If it weren’t for the Army taking up 99.9% of my damn life, I’d have so many games to no life right now. :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like