It's 2024 - Time to Hype New Releases or something

Thought i had played the demo for that, but only the second one is on steam. Seemed fun.

3 Likes

Not sure if I will ever buy this one, but it’s an interesting concept. Demo is available to test out!

3 Likes

*On AWA’s Game Vault

*On AWA’s Game Vault

Edit: Got another one today.

4 Likes

June 20th ya’ll!

I pre-ordered it immediately. It’ll be like a year or something before I can, but…whatever! I LOVED the base game, even bought it for my sister, so it’ll be worth every penny!

3 Likes

4 Likes

Slash Zero looks super fun.

3 Likes

Forgot to post this game, which took many inspirations from the Zelda CD-I games. It went straight to my wishlist, heh. :grin:

3 Likes

No love :revolving_hearts: for Bandle? Or did I miss it?

3 Likes

Bandle looks more interesting to me. Very craft heavy.

2 Likes

play the first one and i enjoy jajajjaaj but i dont have money for the second :laughing:

3 Likes

just came out, bought it, think i love it but not sure yet, will be streaming it later today

5 Likes

"Le Mans is a continually evolving story… powered by emotion, speed and glory. "
Pretty sure it’s going to be powered by petrol. I’ll try to catch at least a bit of the stream later, to see how it plays.

3 Likes

k, i think that means it is now legally binding on me to actually play through Elden Ring asap, but when? there’s way too many games going on as is

3 Likes

oh its a league story and it looks so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute

2 Likes

quit every other game and play elden ring! its so goooood!

3 Likes

oooh, ooooh, yes, pls

I did play Elden Ring and loved it. I actually have 55 hours in it, lol. I just never completed it.

4 Likes

ok, this game obviously doesn’t need more hype, but I also got it now, so guess I’ll be streaming this too, lol. I’ve been going a bit nuts with the purchases lately though, and then there’s this coming too which I’m most likely gonna get and stream too:

5 Likes

Hope you ahve been enjoying Helldivers 2! It is so good!

4 Likes

The game has been getting a lot of buzz recently and many positive comments. But unfortunately I have to control my finances so I won’t be buying games as much as I did in the last year.

But I hope those who do own the game have a lot of fun! :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

1 Like