It's 2024 - Time to Hype New Releases or something

Whoa! The nostalgia ^^. The absolutely heartbreaking backstory.

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

3 Likes

Cool. Mudrunner on sale on Steam right now.

1 Like

I don’t know if anybody is old enough to have played Mabinogi, but it is being remade(?) as Mabinogi Eternity in the Unreal engine.

https://mabinogi.nexon.com/eternity/index.asp

It’s not out yet. So far, only in Korean. So I think it will be a Korean release before going overseas.

2 Likes

Never heard of it but it shiny! The developers log is interesting. Imagine make a skeleton to create the ponytail bounce! Intriguing. Wish I could try out some of this cool animation

2 Likes

Oh, Mabinogi. I haven’t seen that name in a while.

3 Likes

The elusive sex update is here, at last. And it’s free…sex.

1 Like

4 Likes

I forgot to post this here last year, very well done and right up the alley for those who like turn-based tactics (although you can play real time, which imo is hard mode), wuxia setting and beautiful pixel art.

I’ve had played the demo during one of the steam next fest, the developers listened to the feedback of the community from that and made lots of good changes prior to the release.

3 Likes

Oooh. The art style :heart_eyes::rainbow:. The happy. Wishlisted. Nice share mein sloth @Enki pets fondly

3 Likes

That looks cool!!!

3 Likes

1 Like

4 Likes

Just released into Early Access. Probably needs a bit of baking first.

3 Likes

Gimme one of those sheep. Grr grr.

2 Likes

3 Likes

March 21st! I probably won’t be here to play it, but I think I’ll still pre-order when I scrounge up the munny, so I don’t miss out on the bonuses. I mean I do own the game already on PS5, but given that I feel like puking out my insides from how bad the performance is on the console, I practically don’t own it. :rofl:

So excited! I loved the first game like crazy! Can’t wait!

3 Likes

The original Dragon Quest Builders is coming to Steam? Oh man, 2024 is going to be BIG for PC gaming!

4 Likes