It's 2024 - Time to Hype New Releases or something

Apparently EA has exclusive rights until 2023. However, this game seems to be far off, so by the time it actually releases, the exclusivity with EA has long been passed.

EA already said that they’re still working on new Star Wars games (Fallen Order 2 is being worked on).

I believe other publishers will be announcing Star Wars games besides Ubisoft.

4 Likes

Aaaaaand… yet another one :slight_smile:

I’ve praised Motion Twin so much that at this point I’m just speechless…

9 Likes

can’t decide if bad devs for cutting so much content and releasing it later so much delayed, or bad devs because 1 trick pony that can’t come up with anything and just keeps updating their old games :thinking: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

hope you get some downtime to enjoy the dlc buddy, and maybe even top the dailies again :+1:

7 Likes

@onLooSe, I would watch more of your daily videos if you should decide to recording them again. Nevertheless, hope you just have fun!

5 Likes

Shameful by my part is that I never went through the last like 3 - 4 DLCs yet … (the one payed and the free ones)

@YQMaoski thank you buddy! For the few times I went back I can still hold my own in top 10… just hoped they will do some improvement to the competitive side of things, but it seems they aren’t going to… Maybe I need to start competing again and complain a bit more about it, 'cuz they are for sure ever working :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Curious Expedition 2 is set to launch out of Early Access on the 28th. I had a good bit of fun with their free version of their first game some years back and got into the beta for this one, unfortunately they demanded Discord participation to join so I abstained. I am certain it’s a game worth people paying some attention to though, so go on pay attention!

3 Likes

Technically released last year on PS4 but it is coming to Steam this year and as far as PC Master Race members are concerned other platforms doesnt exist so we can pretend this is 2021 release.

Anyway, really looking forward to this one.

5 Likes

I wasn’t expecting the classic mode to be like this, quite pleased with the result. Still need to try it myself though.

6 Likes

I changed the date on the topic @CptMold. Been missing you :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

Here’s one for you @Danacscott:

5 Likes

nathinal geografic the game

4 Likes

Everspace 2 just came out in EA, for those who don’t know.

5 Likes

wasn’t that supposed to be an Epic exclusive :thinking:

also nothing like a cool 40$ EA price tag :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I thought it was, but I guess not.

4 Likes

Some of their exclusives are just one year contracts, or as we like to say, beta test.

3 Likes

nah i remembered wrong, was the other space game. Everspace devs apparently committed long ago to not doing epic exclusive because of the support they had from fans on other platforms

4 Likes

This one looks like a lot of fun and it will have co-op :smile:

2 Likes

@delenn13 You know. Tagging @AcornAvenger to get in on it too. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

ooooh, sweet

4 Likes

@Danacscott

I will be recording you :eyes: You have been warned!
I will avenge those nuts! xD

6 Likes

Eep! Caught red-handed! What is a :chipmunk: to do. Nuts, they so tasty :heart:

6 Likes