It's 2024 - Time to Hype New Releases or something

What hazard level does your group play at? If you ever find yourself short of a gunner (sometimes scout), I’m often on =).

3 Likes

We currently play at hazard level 2. We’re still learning and unlocking a lot of the basics. Currently we have a full group of 4, but I will certainly keep you in mind if we are ever short a member. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

And of course @M00 already got the game.

3 Likes

I’m not sure what it is, but ever since Vampire Survivors, I’ve bought several of these and hardly ever play them :joy: but this one looks rly nice

3 Likes

I see. This one looks the most interesting of the bunch for me so I may try to get it later on the next sales.

2 Likes

Sounds good. Same username as here. If someone has real life get in the way and I’m on and playing, send me a join request and odds are I’d be down to clown.

3 Likes

It’s finally here.

Oh, and…

2 Likes

Has Denuvo. Knew it before I looked. Which reminds me I need to go check the curator and ignore the new games that have it.

3 Likes

Expensive as heck + Denuvo = To the backburner it goes, then.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Tactics Ogre: Reborn came out y’all!!! I’M SO EXCITED! I never, EVER, thought an oldschool sRPG from Square Enix would ever hit the PC. Now I really hope War of the Lions comes next!

4 Likes

3 Likes

This one is for 2023 but it looks so great that I had to share it. It’s a crazy mix between God of War, Monster Hunter: World and Minecraft with co-op play.

2 Likes

I find it hard to get excited about an EA published game unfortunately.

3 Likes

I still missing Ogre Battle 64 and even Aiden the first Mage which was a little ridiculous but fun.

Good that Tactics Ogre is out though. Let the young’uns get an idea of ehat they missed. Heh.

Back when, I played on friend’s console, so I don’t own a 64 but I wish… Think i have a crush on old techm like the PS Go. That satisfying click reminiscent of closing your flip phone. purr

4 Likes

4 Likes

Edit: more stuff coming through!

3 Likes

It’s finally here!

3 Likes

It’s too much money for me, even though I really want the Spider-Man games. I’ll wait until they are on good sales, though I do recommend to anyone who hasn’t played them yet. They are perfect! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Same here. GreenManGaming is offering a discount on Miles Morales but I’ll pass since it’s almost irrelevant.

3 Likes