It's 2024 - Time to Hype New Releases or something

Finally!!! Crash Bandicoot 4 on Steam!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

4 Likes

3 Likes

The Case of the golden idol:

Plays like Return of the Obra Dinn. 10-12 scenes where you have to click on items, people and texts to find verbs and names to identify who have done what to whom.
Not quite as great as Obra Dinn, but still fun. There’s also a demo.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Thanks for all the shines, everyone. :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

Here’s another one…

2 Likes

And Gotham Knights was released. Mixed reviews so far.

3 Likes

Some gameplay for Gotham seems really interesting, similar to the reconstruction (of events) mechanic in The Sinking City. Movements look smooth and the fight scenes are likely good - that bit can’t recall from the bit of playthrough I watched.

3 Likes

I’m bored of batman games, even if this doesn’t have batman and i don’t know who developed it.

3 Likes

3 Likes

That one looks really good! So many environments too. Gonna WL.

3 Likes

4 Likes

On that Blue Hole stuff - big nope! A giant squid lives in eachbof those. It eats all the things. 'S truth. Nope nope nope!

3 Likes

Factorio is now available on Nintendo Switch.

• What’s the price of the full game?
    $30.00 or its equivalent in other currencies.
  • Why is the game so expensive in my country? It’s cheaper on Steam.
    Since it’s very easy to change country and region, and the game is not region locked, regional pricing could easily be abused. For this reason the price is roughly $30.00 in all regions, or equivalent in local currency.
  • Is there a physical box release I can buy?
    No, the game is only available on the Nintendo eShop.

Kinda sucks for not US people.

2 Likes

Factorio dev is really, really against price adjusting. The dev doesn’t like sales, either. I’m really not surprised.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Got a bunch of new releases on my e-mail:

2 Likes

Once again, not sure which thread is the best place for it, but Deep Rock Galactic Season 3 dropped today.

So far my thoughts have been “neat, but too time-consuming for the XP given.”

(oh and also it’s on sale).

4 Likes

At this point maybe a Deep Rock Galactic free update thread is worth it. It’s amazing how much they keep updating the game for free. The dlc’s are only optional cosmetics and you get a ton of cosmetics just by playing the game.

I really hope they make a Deep Rock Galactic 2 or a paid DLC. $30 at full retail price is a steal!

My friends and I recently started playing this as our weekly game night game. We already have 30 hours in and still have a ton of content to experience.

4 Likes

$9 for Deep Rock is such a steal!

3 Likes

Game was released today, which has a “Mixed” reception so far.

Judging by the reviews I guess I’d rather get that Disney game instead.

3 Likes