It's 2024 - Time to Hype New Releases or something

@Fraggles omg that price! It is a really good looking game with a ton of puzzles. From the demo, my only concern is about replayability. Hm, wonder how many hours of gameplay it will be. In any case, though body horror isn’t my favourite niche, it seems very worthwhile so far, as a unique experience and visual treat.

@carvalho20ptc I actually have a PS 1 Crash game. Bet it ain’t easy to play, lol.

3 Likes

Pre-order available now, official release will be on October 21st.

Also it has Denuvo, of course.

3 Likes

Batman died for this game :sob:

4 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

A Plague Tale’s sequel is coming out in four days! If anyone here hasn’t played the first, I highly recommend it. It’s really incredible, albeit a bit short. I would recommend on a sale. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

The first game has also been given away for free by Epic Games in the past so there’s no excuse to not try it.

2 Likes

Looks a lot like Blood , and i love Blood. Also very modest launch price.

EDIT: it seems that game is episodic and each episode will be separate purchase, so that is 9.99 for only first episode which is around ~4 hours. Not sure about value proposition and episodic nature tbh. Maybe i will wait and see how it will develop further.

4 Likes

Holy cow, really?! Yea, if y’all picked it up on Epic, give it a try. 10/10 game!

3 Likes

3 Likes

I can’t believe the prices of some of these new games.

4 Likes

Steam’s on fire today with more new releases! :fire: :fire: :fire:

2 Likes

I was so excited when I saw the name, but $50 for a kids’ game?! lmao

4 Likes

Yeah, I’ve added that game to my wishlist and put it on the backburner. I’ll wait for a sale like everyone else, not to mention how this game is probably (very) short.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Not sure the right thread for this, as it’s not a new game and it’s not really DLC… but regardless, it is now the Halloween Event for Deep Rock Galactic. Rock and stone, everyone.

5 Likes

4 Likes

So many shiny looking titles except that $50 one. Wonder about the content for that price.

2 Likes

mobile free-to-play card game from the creator of Hearthstone. It’s pretty basic in its concept and gameplay, doesn’t seem to be pay-to-win at all (in fact I’m left kinda wondering why anyone would spend any real money here at all, unless perhaps there’s a paid battle pass in there after the current free one) but it’s kinda fun nonetheless, and lots of free upgrades and free cards constantly to get the dopamine going.

4 Likes

5 Likes