It's 2024 - Time to Hype New Releases or something

I think @Danacscott and @delenn13 will like from this one.

3 Likes

Aw. So cute! Learn Japanese to Survive would be so fun with this mevjanic, lol

3 Likes

OMG! You are right @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

It’s got 4 EARS!!! The better to hear you, I guess…

3 Likes

I’m gonna put it here, because technically it counts! The free next-gen upgrade for Witcher 3 drops the 14th of December and today they officially released a trailer for it and discussed all of the new changes, features and content drop. It’s gonna be awesome!

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

From the same producer of Rick and Morty and Solar Opposites.

5 Likes

Dwarf Fortress’ Steam release drops tomorrow, for $30. Really looking forward to it! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Edit: and this just in!

2 Likes

Assassin’s Creed Valhalla on Steam?! And only for $20?! THE TIMING OF GOD MAKES ME SAD! :sob: :rofl: :skull_and_crossbones:

3 Likes

So that you can launch ubisoft connect through steam along with denuvo, because why just have the game running and consuming system resources when you can give it cancer instead?

5 Likes

Haha, nice! :joy: :+1:

Maybe give a try to the games below instead ?

1 Like

haha true, but I’m obsessed with keeping games tidy, and Steam cards/achievements. :rofl:

3 Likes

Mweeheehee! Train pokeage. Arachnophobia warning.

4 Likes

Includes the complete The Last of Us single-player story and celebrated prequel chapter, Left Behind.

Apparently this is a remake of a remaster of the original. For $60… Think i personally will wait until it’s on sale.

6 Likes

Game is now available on Steam. “Very Positive” reviews so far.

5 Likes

Wasn’t The last of us remastered already?

3 Likes

It was remastered in 2014 and remade this year. This is a PC port of the remake.

5 Likes

I heard they removed Factions (multiplayer). I played that a lot back on the ps3.

3 Likes

That indeed is the joke.

4 Likes