I'm going to Europe for the first time. Would you guys and gals kindly share some tips?

TOMORROW

VPffJLd

9 Likes

the people unprepared;
and a great fire spread

(i wish you a happy travels Coraline, and hope you get to experience lots of excitement and merriment during your stay “here”) :hugs:

8 Likes

So one more sleep…:sleeping:

Be safe and have a great time. :star_struck::sunglasses::heart_eyes:

Until we meet again…

9 Likes

Well, I hope you have a pleasant flight and a very enjoyable trip!

7 Likes

Enjoy Europe! Be sure to keep us in the loop!

6 Likes

Have a good trip!

5 Likes

Have fun and take plenty of pics! Also visit Unit when you‘re in london. Amazing gallery!

5 Likes

Yesterday @coralinecastell and I went a visiting several museums in London. Things did not kick off to a good start however…

I am not a mobile phone person…I like the freedom that not being tethered to a phone brings. This is great for me most of the time as I don’t have dependants or a constant need for communication - when I’m out I’m out. However, my train was running late…needless to say agreeing to meet someone and then not turning up isn’t a good start for any first meeting. Turned up 30 minutes late with profuse apologies (bearing in mind too that she had no idea what I looked like) and felt like an incredibly horrible person…really bad. I cannot emphasise that enough.

Nevertheless, off we went to South Kensington and the Natural History Museum, in which @coralinecastell took various photos of derpy looking animals. If you see them, they will derp. Dino’s, Invertebrates, Fish and Darwin done, and once derpiness had reached meme levels, we wandered next door to the Science Museum, in which the continued existence of museums as a sustainable resource was pondered, whist we gazed at the feats of man and wondered how astronauts tied their shoelaces in those big gloves…with very warm hands was the probable answer. The exhibition celebrating 100 years since the last Tsar was also appreciated…haemophilia not withstanding.

Across the road to the V&A we went, checking out some marble butts (ooo errr!), some of the works of Raphael, and a derpy heraldic statue. Sadly the Video Games exhibition cost somewhat too much for us to justify exploration. Then, without further ado to the British Museum to witness the wonders of Ancient Egypt - the Rosetta Stone and the Mummies. The weight of ages in this museum is wonderful, and it’s a true treasure…just seeing history from over 5000 years ago is fantastic and thought provoking, and makes you realise just how insignificant you are.

And then adieu…we parted with farewell hugs and off she went into the night. To put one foot after the other in her bold journey to explore, perchance to boldly go where no @coralinecastell has been before.

13 Likes

Way cool!!! :+1::+1::+1::+1:

10 Likes

see, that just sorta makes this a little totally uncanny

and so it was foretold: “together two Chronies would go looking at enlarged doggo bones twas buried 6000 years ago” -so sayeth in the great book of the doggosaur

hope you guys had as awesome time as it sounds :+1:

12 Likes

Hope you are having fun, be safe and lots and lots of pictures for memories (and us)!!

5 Likes

Dudes and dudettes

I have several pics and stuff, but I’m enjoying my trip so much I haven’t really been on the phone. Plus, since I don’t have a chipset now, I can only use WiFi to communicate, so whenever I have access to it I’m mainly talking to my parents.

I hope to be able to share some pics with you guys soon!

Stay cool :hugs: :butterfly:

13 Likes

In that case, is it time to start watching @kylehayman361 more closely?

9 Likes

it’s already too late…

9 Likes

images

10 Likes

Weapon of choice, may I ask good sir?

4 Likes

“Hayman”

6 Likes

A knitting needle rifle though

4 Likes

Oh, handmade weapon, illegal in most countries, I see I’m treating with a real thug here.

4 Likes

AHHHHHH-AHH-AHHHHHH.

Fighter of the Corn-man.

5 Likes