Humble Choice monthly - What Are You Choosing and Why?

The new Saints Row is the worst rated among the series like the series went downhill. Like @carvalho20ptc mentioned, it was free on EPIC G.L. on the other hand Soulstice was and still is featured in bundles from fanatical.
Nioh 2 is a strong reason to get this bundle (for anyone).
The game that suits me even more is the headliner Warhammmer Age of Sigmar: Realms od Ruins.

Big Thanks @carvalho20ptc for including the links for games. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Yeah, it’s not only the worst in the series but also responsible for closing an entire studio.
RIP Volition. :saluting_face:

NIOH 2 has been on my wishlist for a while, especially after playing the first game through Epic Games, which’s really, really good!

You’re welcome. :+1:

7 Likes

I thought this released already, but not yet, does it unlock tomorrow?

7 Likes

If Nioh 2 is in there, then meow :star_struck:

7 Likes

Presumably since Humble sent me an email telling me I “only had 24 hours left”. Marked as read and ignored.

7 Likes

It is now live and as everything was as leaked, I skipped it, I’d rather buy nioh 2 on sale for 30€ or something and actually give that money to Koei Tecmo than give whatever their share of the $12 would be to Deep silver for Saints row.

9 Likes

man, that leak is spot on. usually they change something last minute.

7 Likes

Yep.

8 Likes

And for those who just want NIOH 2 there’s always IsThereAnyDeal for this and any other games you want:

6 Likes

They took away our Werewolf though. Sniff. So mean.

6 Likes

But before and after the february CHOICE they put it on sale for a reasonable price

6 Likes

Yeah, it’s on sale right now on Steam for a very good price! @Danacscott

8 Likes

Ooh. Thanks @mediiiiiiii and @carvalho20ptc ^^. tail waggles

6 Likes

What about the possible HB CHOICE leak? Is it really containing Werewolf again?

Possibly included games:

1. Returnal
  2. Assassin’s Creed Valhalla (I guess it will be on Ubisoft connect)
  3. Werewolf: The Apocalypse – Earthblood Champion of Gaia Edition
  4. Noita
  5. Fashion Police Squad
  6. Blacktail
  7. Paquerette Down the Bunburrows
  8. Spirittea

Edit: - Added url links

8 Likes

IIRC the Feb one didn’t actually include Werewolf? See Humble Choice monthly - What Are You Choosing and Why? - #879 by mediiiiiiii
Edit: Just noticed that was your post :rofl:

9 Likes

if returnal is in there, I’m gonna have to get this. Hopefully they’ll accept one of my available payment options.

9 Likes

these dont look so bad i might get it but i just dont remember how it works anymore haha its been so long i bought one of these

9 Likes

given humble’s previous performance on monthly bundles recently, I think this leak is too good. But I guess we’ll just have to wait and see if it’s right.

9 Likes

Feels like an early April Fools joke. I’d be careful with certain “leaks” that will happen before and during that day.

9 Likes

Especially with Valhalla in there lurking cutely.

8 Likes