Humble Choice monthly - What Are You Choosing and Why?

For me, the “Humour” tag and the sole presence of that one Werewolf game were dead giveaways that this is just a joke, since that game has obviously became a meme among Humble Choice subbers.

At this point you might as well wait for another sale and get that game than wait for it to arrive on Humble Choice any day at all.

9 Likes

well shucks at this point the werewolf game is irrelevant since i bought it when it went down to 3 dollars… im probably almost done with it been playing it here n there… i just hope humble dont bs this time around…

7 Likes

leak is all wrong, no returnal in sight at all, Sadge

only game actually there is fashion police, what a bummer

9 Likes

There’s actually enough maybes in there for me to look into whether I think it’s worth it, so that means it’s better than average.

5 Likes

i told you, it was an april fools joke…and i ironically felt for one yesterday…coromon is a good repeat but a repeat nonetheless…
they also say that callisto protocol is really good, i think i’ll try going for this one…

7 Likes

7 Likes

I heard let’s players say the game play of Callisto Protocol is a bit boring/maddening in terms of hit boxes. Thine mileage mayst vary.

6 Likes

A definite buy for me! :star_struck: :sunglasses: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

New games on Humble Choice this month.

Oh, the irony: I was tempted to buy Yakuza LaD the other day and then it shows up here… (Got EDF 5 + Titanfall 2 instead.)

From the list I own both Hi-Fi Rush and Bravery & Greed. Really good games! :+1:

10 Likes

hm, the only one I’d be interested in is Steel Rising cuz it’s a souls like and i guess that fits into the games i stream, but it’s certainly not worth it to me to get the whole bundle just for that, Sadge.

8 Likes

Only one i’d want is Hi-Fi Rush. :grinning:

8 Likes

I’ve added the Steam links of the games. Credits to Reddit for that one! :+1:

5 Likes

Go you and Reddit. Gonna click away coz I know like a :dragon:. I :heart: :dragon_face:.

Curious now since you guys have tried a few.

5 Likes

Yes, Hi-Fi Rush is a fun and colorful game. It takes some time to get used to it because it’s a rhythm game where you have to “beat” the enemies following the beats of the music. It’s similar to BPM and Metal: Hellsinger.

As for Bravery & Greed it’s a short roguelite action RPG game with elements from beat-em-up games. You get items and loot by beating the game or going as far as you can.

5 Likes

Le grand purr. Exactly my thought when I saw Hi Fi Rush.

Steel Rising reminded me of Lies of P and Bloodborne. I liking this month. Miaow.

5 Likes

Then I’m sure you’ll enjoy it. Plus it has a cute robot cat. :smiley_cat:

Cats >>>>> Dogs any day. :smile_cat:

6 Likes

Ooh. The tail! :heart:. Yup. Running rough shod over the budget. Very much want this month :heart_eyes_cat:

6 Likes

Tempted by Hi-Fi Rush and Yakuza. Will have to see.

7 Likes

New month, new games on Humble Choice.

Game Genre Reviews (Metacritic) Reviews (Steam - All) *Steam Price 1 *Historical Low 2 *HLTB 3 *Platforms 1 Steam Deck Support ProtonDB rating Notes
Risk of Rain 2 Action, Indie 85 Overwhelmingly Positive (96%) 24.99€ / £19.99 / $24.99 6.74€ / £5.74 / $7.33 10.5 Windows Verified Platinum
Knights of Honor II: Sovereign Simulation, Strategy 76 Mostly Positive (76%) 44.99€ / £37.99 / $44.99 11.24€ / £9.54 / $12.23 9 Windows Playable Platinum
LEGO® 2K Drive Awesome Edition Racing 73 Mixed (62%) 69.99€ / £59.99 / $69.99 25.58€ / £21.77 / $27.83 - Windows Verified Platinum
Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector Strategy 72 Very Positive (89%) 40,89€ / £35.10 / $39.99 14.29€ / £12.16 / $15.54 24.5 Windows Verified Gold
Miasma Chronicles Action, Strategy 69 Mostly Positive (79%) 49,99€ / £44.99 / $49.99 14.35€ / £12.21 / $15.61 21.5 Windows Playable Gold
Stray Gods: The Roleplaying Musical Adventure 75 Very Positive (94%) 29.99€ / £24.99 / $29.99 20.99€ / £17.86 / $22.83 6.5 Windows Playable Gold
A Guidebook of Babel Adventure, Indie - Overwhelmingly Positive (97%) 14,79€ / £12.79 / $14.99 11.09€ / £9.44 / $12.06 8.5 Windows, macOS Playable Platinum
Empyrion - Galactic Survival Adventure, Indie, Simulation, Strategy - Mostly Positive (79%) 19,99€ / £16.75 / $19.99 7.04€ / £5.99 / $7.66 - Windows Playable Gold

Took from: June 2024 Humble Choice | Overview / Discussion Megathread

8 Likes

Definitely getting this one… Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes