Humble Choice monthly - What Are You Choosing and Why?

For me, the “Humour” tag and the sole presence of that one Werewolf game were dead giveaways that this is just a joke, since that game has obviously became a meme among Humble Choice subbers.

At this point you might as well wait for another sale and get that game than wait for it to arrive on Humble Choice any day at all.

9 Likes

well shucks at this point the werewolf game is irrelevant since i bought it when it went down to 3 dollars… im probably almost done with it been playing it here n there… i just hope humble dont bs this time around…

7 Likes

leak is all wrong, no returnal in sight at all, Sadge

only game actually there is fashion police, what a bummer

9 Likes

There’s actually enough maybes in there for me to look into whether I think it’s worth it, so that means it’s better than average.

5 Likes

i told you, it was an april fools joke…and i ironically felt for one yesterday…coromon is a good repeat but a repeat nonetheless…
they also say that callisto protocol is really good, i think i’ll try going for this one…

7 Likes

7 Likes

I heard let’s players say the game play of Callisto Protocol is a bit boring/maddening in terms of hit boxes. Thine mileage mayst vary.

6 Likes

A definite buy for me! :star_struck: :sunglasses: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes