Humble Choice monthly - What Are You Choosing and Why?

Solid 0/8 for me. Honestly rather disappointing. Unfortunately, given the current track record of… I don’t think I’ve wanted to buy a bundle since cancelling, I don’t see it getting better. Maybe, one month, they’ll have one I’m interested in… Maybe…

6 Likes

Todays email says: Return to Humble Choice!
Amswer: So include the game displyed and I will.
Nice misleading pic, HB!

7 Likes

Oh dear. PR dropped the ball on that one.

5 Likes

Blacktail in the upper right also doesn’t seem to be among the actual offerings this month.

7 Likes

I got The Chant instead…

And I also have yet to play it too! :joy:

Also Scorn reminds me of Agony but without the NSFW content that game has.

6 Likes

March 2024 games:

Steam links:

Saints Row have already been given away recently:

And also once available on AWA Game Vault:

And also Soulstice:

10 Likes

Would be tempted if Nioh 2 is actually in it, but because that abominable Saints row title comes along as baggage it’s a definite skip.

8 Likes

I’m also looking for Nioh 2 as well, if someone has a spare key, of course. :wink:

7 Likes

The new Saints Row is the worst rated among the series like the series went downhill. Like @carvalho20ptc mentioned, it was free on EPIC G.L. on the other hand Soulstice was and still is featured in bundles from fanatical.
Nioh 2 is a strong reason to get this bundle (for anyone).
The game that suits me even more is the headliner Warhammmer Age of Sigmar: Realms od Ruins.

Big Thanks @carvalho20ptc for including the links for games. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Yeah, it’s not only the worst in the series but also responsible for closing an entire studio.
RIP Volition. :saluting_face:

NIOH 2 has been on my wishlist for a while, especially after playing the first game through Epic Games, which’s really, really good!

You’re welcome. :+1:

7 Likes

I thought this released already, but not yet, does it unlock tomorrow?

7 Likes

If Nioh 2 is in there, then meow :star_struck:

7 Likes

Presumably since Humble sent me an email telling me I “only had 24 hours left”. Marked as read and ignored.

7 Likes

It is now live and as everything was as leaked, I skipped it, I’d rather buy nioh 2 on sale for 30€ or something and actually give that money to Koei Tecmo than give whatever their share of the $12 would be to Deep silver for Saints row.

9 Likes

man, that leak is spot on. usually they change something last minute.

7 Likes

Yep.

8 Likes

And for those who just want NIOH 2 there’s always IsThereAnyDeal for this and any other games you want:

6 Likes

They took away our Werewolf though. Sniff. So mean.

6 Likes

But before and after the february CHOICE they put it on sale for a reasonable price

6 Likes

Yeah, it’s on sale right now on Steam for a very good price! @Danacscott

8 Likes