[Alienware Arena] The Game Vault Thread

Yep. Not even the bots, resellers and multiaccount abusers want those games! :joy:
They saw the games and they’re like:

6 Likes

Pretty funny honestly :laughing: I personally had no interest in either of the games this month myself (and I’m sitting on about 5k points too) but wow, I would have assumed even multi-account users would have snatched up those games by now

6 Likes

-2200 ARP

-2400 ARP

-2700 ARP

https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/saints-row

-3000 ARP

6 Likes

The vault looks pretty good!

Saw some early Saints Row playthrough. It’s crazy in a cool way. I dunno if the guys are mercs or stuntmen, :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Thanks, Geeky :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

Thanks! I completely forgot about this yesterday so I appreciate giving me cover. I had a busy week this time. I have all my attention to Saints Row. :eyes:

2200 ARP - Steam Version - 500 Keys Available - Tier 1+

2400 ARP - Steam Version - 100 Keys Available - Tier 2+

2700 ARP - Steam Version - 100 Keys Available - Tier 2+

3000 ARP - Epic Games Version - 100 Keys Available - Tier 1+

September 23rd is the date and the time is 00:00 UTC. Save it!

Unfortunately the number of keys aren’t available this time, and hopefully they won’t screw people around this time with wrong keys.

5 Likes

Things don’t look bright for the reboot. This is a good thing because this means bot, resellers and multi-account abusers won’t be interested in the game but it also saddens me that this game is not worth of the “Saints Row” title.

I’ve loved the third game back then when I “downloaded” it together with Borderlands 2, and I’ve even completed it to 100% and see the franchise be destroyed like this makes me really sad and disappointed, especially because I had zero expectative towards it. I’ll try to get a key regardless but I won’t install it anytime soon. :-1:

4 Likes

We’re a few days close to the giveaway so here’s a recap.

2200 ARP - Steam Version - 500 Keys Available - Tier 1+

2400 ARP - Steam Version - 100 Keys Available - Tier 2+

2700 ARP - Steam Version - 100 Keys Available - Tier 2+

3000 ARP - Epic Games Version - 100 Keys Available - Tier 1+

September 23rd is the date and the time is 00:00 UTC. Save it!

I’ll try to go for Saints Row despite the game being bombarbed by negative reviews. I hope I can get lucky like I did with Cyberpunk 2077 and Have A Nice Death.

4 Likes

Going to try to grab hunt showdown this time. I already own midnight fight express.

6 Likes

30 minutes!

2 Likes

It started, go, go, go!

2 Likes

Well I think I got hunt showdown. Claimed as site died so I’ll have to see if i got a key or not.

Update: I did in fact get hunt showdown.

3 Likes

Unfortunately I didn’t get Saints Row but got Midnight Fight Express instead.

4 Likes

imposible reclamar algo, mano.
Si tan solo añadieran un captcha, se desharian de los bots.

No pude con el saint row,(talves epic lo regale luego) pero asi esta la cosa xD. Dejare los demas xq no me gustan los co-op ni los indie

6 Likes

Bienvenido a lo Chrono forums. Espero que gostes de la comunidad. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Y sí, Alienware no se importa em hacer nada contra los bots y abusadores de cuentas y prefiere aumentar lo ARP que hacer algo a respecho. Felizmente joy consegui coger una llave de Midnight Fight Express, y lo jogo parece muy divertido, me lembrando de Arkham City y Shadows of Mordor.

3 Likes

The new games of the Vault for October are here, and they’re the following:

Evil Dead: The Game

899 ARP - Epic Games Version - :question: :question: :question: Keys - Tier 1+

999 ARP - Steam Version - :question: :question: :question: Keys Available - Tier 2+

4 Likes

Pass :crazy_face:

5 Likes

A new game was added to the Vault today, which is…

Click To Reveal

1500 ARP - Steam Version - 100 Keys Available - Tier 3+

It's 2022 - Time to Hype New Releases or something - #1576 by carvalho20ptc

5 Likes

Today is the day so here’s a recap of what you may get in this vault:

Evil Dead: The Game

899 ARP - Epic Games Version - 3500 Keys Available - Tier 1+

999 ARP - Steam Version - 1500 Keys Available - Tier 2+

1500 ARP - Steam Version - 100 Keys Available - Tier 3+

6 Likes

10 MINUTES TO GO!

3 Likes