[Alienware Arena] The Game Vault Thread

>>> The Game Vault <<<

So tomorrow it’s gonna be the first day where the game vault will be open, allowing AWA users to spend their points on getting “free” games and DLCs for themselves.

I’ll be using this post to announce them a day before the vault is open so you can remind yourself of this event. Remembering that the vault opens whenever the daily quests reset so check your schedule beforehand to avoid arriving late for the giveaway.

Without further ado, let’s go for the first games.Credits to @GeekInUndies for the post below:

Price: 700 ARP

Price: 400 ARP

Price: 250 ARP

11 Likes

It begun, go, go, go!

Edit: All out of stock!

6 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

With all the changes NOT for the better, I can’t get excited about this… :unamused:

5 Likes

Do you remember about how long it took for these to go out of stock? Just curious for next time/when I am interested in spending my ARP. Would hate to miss out when there’s something I want haha.

4 Likes

I think the Deluxe codes only lasted an hour after it went live which is when the daily quests reset but it was probably less than that. The other DLCs lasted more.

4 Likes

Thanks for the response! :grinning:

4 Likes

New games have arrived to the vault! They are the following:

Price: 1650 ARP

Price: 1250 ARP

Price: 1750 ARP

May 20th is the day, and it’ll open when the daily quests reset. Save it on your calendar!

2022-05-21T00:00:00Z

7 Likes

Hoping for RDR2 at some point… now thats the dream. :rofl:

4 Likes

Not before it goes free on Epic Games first like GTA V did! :wink:

Jokes aside, I hope I have enough ARP when this happens, heh. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I doubt I’m going to have enough for Cyberpunk 2077 by the time the vault opens :sweat_smile:… All I have so far is 646 ARP.

4 Likes

You can see how many keys each game has on Firefox by pressing F12 on the Marketplace page and clicking “select an element”. Here are my findings:

Cyberpunk 2077 - GOG Edition - 150 keys;

Dolmen - Steam Edition - 1 key;

Shadow Warrior 3 - Steam Edition - 100 Keys.

Evidence of My Findings

4 Likes

You know, I busted my butt to get up to Level 30 so I wouldn’t miss out on the giveaways. So I just don’t care any more.

7 Likes

I think I’ll skip this vault too since Cyberpunk 2077 doesn’t inspire trust on me, and it doesn’t help that people say how shallow the city is compared to games like Red Dead Redemption 2 and GTA V, which have much more better immersion and interactivity.

Anyway, do you guys and gals think I should give this game a chance, or skip this one ?

4 Likes

I just played it for the first time this past month and 100% all achievements so I’ll give you my take on it.

The game is really not that bad. The story is decent for the most part. There are some spots that seem to drag on, but overall it’s decent.

The combat is ok, but fairly shallow. For the most part it’s just a matter of increasing gun damage. There’s a few neat skills you can get to augment the gun play, but they really don’t add a whole lot.

The city like you said can seem pretty shallow if you’re just driving around, sure. However, this is the part that actually impressed me the most about the game. If you start walking around and paying attention to the tiny details, the game becomes really impressive. There is a tremendous amount of detail in the game, but it’s all small and relatively hidden to the average player.

Had CDPR put as much effort into the rest of the game as they did into the little details of the environment, then this would have been one incredible game.

As it stands, CDPR claims they’ve fixed all the bugs and they’re working on the first DLC. This could not be further from the truth. The game is a dumpster fire of bugs and glitches. Most of them are just minor inconveniences or annoyances like NPCs phasing through objects or desks basically exploding because you looted something off of it. Personally I encountered a few game breaking bugs that took many, many, many reloads and a couple genocidal grenade rampages to get them fixed.

So IMO, is this game worth playing? Yes absolutely! As long as you can get it cheap or free. It is definitely not worth full price. Is it worth getting it over something else? Probably not, there’s definitely better games out there, but if you have the means I say go for it.

8 Likes

Well, by getting it through AWA I think I’m getting this for “free”, heh. And of course once I get it I’ll fill it with mods. :sweat_smile:

Thanks for your comment, @ToxicScarecrow.

6 Likes

We’re a few days close for the vault to be opened so here’s a recap of the games available:

Price: 1650 ARP - GOG Version - 150 keys available.

Price: 1250 ARP - Steam Version - 500 keys available.

Price: 1750 ARP - Steam Edition - 100 keys available.

May 20th is the day, and it’ll open when all the daily quests reset, including those from Steam and Twitch. Save it on your calendar!

8 Likes

Congrats to the one bot or key reseller who gets that key. :rofl:

6 Likes

To an early access game which’s cashing in on Elden Ring’s popularity nonetheless. :smirk:

Edit: looks like they’ve changed it. Now it’s 500 keys available. Cyberpunk and SW 3 remain the same.

8 Likes

Too bad I have no where near that much ARP. I really hope they don’t keep increasing the price each month. Otherwise people like me will never have a chance at the games. Not that there is much of a chance with the bots, but still :joy:

7 Likes

I don’t even care anymore. Half the stuff doesn’t work and you get so little.

7 Likes