Humble Choice monthly - What Are You Choosing and Why?

Yea giving the non steam copy is kind of lame, especially considering it’s one of the few games that can be played on steam without needing an origin account.

6 Likes

Another Origin title in this package so that’s me out right off the bat. I might have been interested in phoenix point though and siege survival looks intriguing.

4 Likes

If I’m not mistaken, squadron was on amazon prime a few months ago

6 Likes

Oooh I am Fish and Pumpkin Jack…

4 Likes

Yes it was, and no co-op games in this bundle either boo :frowning:

5 Likes

1 out of 8. Just. Wow.

I think I’ll wait and buy Pumpkin Jack later.

6 Likes

I might be imagining things but dont you already have it on steam? I’m pretty sure i saw you playing it at one time.

4 Likes

I do already own it. I had checked the price and somehow missed the blue “in library” icon.

Guess I don’t need to buy it again :sweat_smile:.

I don’t think I’ve actually played it yet though.

4 Likes

So it looks very Indie. Nuttin wrong with that, but still, a pause. Don’t recognize anything and defo. won’t risk being autocharged. O_o

9 Likes

Oh Gee Willikers, A Lawn Mowing game. Got to get that!!! :rofl:

3 Likes

I played the beta of Yes, Your Grace. Pretty okay. Deep Rock is a lot of fun, but I feel like it’s the only one there worth it and it really shouldn’t be. lol

4 Likes

The deal is if you pause, you lose the 20% discount and I use that as lot; NTM it takes a Stupid YEAR to get it back. I also play a few of the games on the trove. You lose access to them too.

3 Likes

Amazon charged me for Kindle Unlimited (I paused it now). SO you can bet I reading everything I want until the 3rd of next month >.< Therefore, Trove and other stuff, not an issue to “lose out” on.

3 Likes

Holy moly, this month’s choice, I like it

3 Likes

You no kno Deep Rock Galactic??

I’ll have everyone here know, that it’s good.
Admittedly, I’ve only had a chance to play it for a couple dozen hours whilst it was free for a weekend, but it was an experience of darkness, desolation and wonder like no other - ever. It’s really, REALLY good.
It’s so good - in fact, that I’d suck all of y’all’s dicks for it.
…real, real good…

5 Likes

I knew it; you truly are a master FPSer, but I’ll pass. Thank you though for the generous offer. Also, I already gave it to one of my kids XD. But I promise you I would’ve passed regardless.

4 Likes

Almost tempting due to Hiredgun and Banners of Ruin. Almost.

5 Likes

Paused again. I may as well just cancel at this point, but I live in hope of a month where I own none but want all 8. Yeah, a silly little dreamer

4 Likes

a great month for me; actually 5 games i want myself and 3 ok to give to my kids

just finished Yes, Your Grace, and I must say it was a treat; vry, vry enjoyable

9 Likes

I told Humble “no” to $4 USD off. They sent me an email lately with this line here:

"“Scour the most perilous corners of space when you pick up July’s Humble Choice games for the low-risk, mega-reward price of $6 (USD)!.. Offer ends July 24 .”

It may not apply to me, since I skipped the month in the early though.

6 Likes