Humble Choice monthly - What Are You Choosing and Why?

9 Likes

lol naruto shinobi strikers

a game that goes on sale for like $3 and has no playerbase

what is humblebundle thinking xD

4 Likes

Same thing they were thinking when they added Rogue heroes, which shows up in like every third fanatical bundle.

5 Likes

Oh Lord, have mercy. I don’t know what to say. :open_mouth:

Between Zen and now Humble just getting worse and worse…

4 Likes

they got surplus of keys and they trying to pass them off to people lol

4 Likes

This month is just oooof.
SO bad.

4 Likes

What is this selection? I don’t understand… Good thing I haven’t bought Monster sanctuary yet and I want destroy all humans. But seeing the rest of the line up makes me want to just pause humble for good…

4 Likes

I own 4 out of the 8. Instantly paused. Humble offered me the bundle for $8. Sigh. I hope that one day I’ll get the chance to be (fairly) excited by what Humble’s Choice offer. The decline of the monthly bundle is enough to make grown men weep! :wink:

4 Likes

I don’t know, it doesn’t really seem worse than any other recent bundle to me. Mind you I haven’t really wanted to buy most other bundles either, but I can’t see any particular stinkers here.

I’d would be mildly interested in Ghost runner, monster sanctuary and possibly rogue heroes. Though there’s no one title that is enough of a draw that I would bother buying it.

4 Likes

Well if you hadn’t made up your mind yet, now’s the time for it. The billing date is tomorrow. Don’t let them charge you just because you wanted to think on it a bit and had forgotten.

5 Likes

May 2022

3 Likes

So the leak I saw was correct…

This game bundle contains

Teaser image for SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated

Steam % 95

SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated

Steam | Windows | Action, Adventure, Casual

Are you ready, kids?

Show on Steam E

Teaser image for If Found...

Steam % 93

If Found…

Steam | Windows, Mac | Casual, Indie

If Found…

Show on Steam E

Teaser image for Command & Conquer™ Remastered Collection

Steam % 91

Command & Conquer™ Remastered Collection

Steam | Strategy

Command & Conquer and Red Alert are both remastered in 4K by the former Westwood Studios team members.

Show on Steam E

Teaser image for Planet Zoo

Steam % 90

Planet Zoo

Steam | Windows | Casual, Simulation, Strategy

Build a world for wildlife in Planet Zoo.

Show on Steam E

Teaser image for Embr

Steam % 87

Embr

Steam | Windows | Action, Casual, Indie, Simulation, Strategy

Fight fires for fun and profit in this unpredictable and frantic multiplayer game.

Show on Steam E

Teaser image for Spellcaster University

Steam % 85

Spellcaster University

Steam | Windows, Mac | Simulation, Strategy

Develop a prestigious university of mages.

Show on Steam E

Teaser image for Genesis Noir

Steam % 82

Genesis Noir

Steam | Windows, Mac | Adventure

A noir adventure spanning time and space.

Show on Steam E

Teaser image for Surviving the Aftermath

Steam % 71

Surviving the Aftermath

Steam | Windows | Simulation, Strategy

Survive and thrive in a post-apocalyptic future — resources are scarce, but opportunity calls!

Show on Steam E

4 Likes

I think it’s starting to become clear that their “a little bit for everyone” strategy is failing hard to please anyone at this point. This is such an eclectic collection of games and while I don’t think any of the titles are necessarily bad games I can’t imagine a lot of people are going to look at this and find even 3 they’d want to play.

5 Likes

Some look cute and possible interesting, but not like sold, you know. Maybe this is slightly better than one signature title and then a bunch of not that interesting things.

Spellcaster Uni on my WL.

3 Likes

Hard pass. Really only interested in C&C

5 Likes

and C&C is only on Origin which seems to be the biggest complaint of this bundle. It is a decent bundle but I already own everything I want :frowning:

5 Likes

Right you are.

Need to revise my statement.

5 Likes

Jeezuz Fooking Aitch Crispus On A Bike! Passed, so hard. They offered to knock a turd, sorry, third off my next bill. I paused yet again.

4 Likes

Sponge game looks good and nice , but that is about it for me :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Surviving the Aftermath looks tasty… too bad Humble almost always opts to offer the basic version of these games instead of their Collector/Deluxe/Ultimate/etc. editions. Hence, one of the reasons (there are many) why I personally never became a member of Humble Choice.

4 Likes