Humble Choice monthly - What Are You Choosing and Why?

this is not a bundle for me, the only reason I think I will keep my subscription for now is when (or maybe now its more if as there is no guarantee on this) there is a bundle I do want I can click the pause button (if I remember the 10 step process to get there) and get 4 dollars off.

4 Likes

They only gave me $2 off, but I was definitely fishing for a discount. It’s not a great bundle, but I expect Borderlands will fetch a good amount of people. That being said, if on par with previous bundles quality is what we get on a choice facelift, it’s going to go to garbage extremely fast.

4 Likes

Got this in an email just now

Since its tiny in the email:

• Desperados 3
  • Mass Effect - Legendary Edition
  • Nickelodeon All Stars Brawl
  • Man of Medan
  • Chicken Police - Paint it Red
  • Nebuchadnezzar
  • Police Stories
  • Evan’s Remains
7 Likes

Not awful for once :slight_smile: Quite a few interesting titles.

4 Likes

from the official Humble email?

that bundle seems too good to be true imo

4 Likes

Only game I’m interested in here is Desperados 3, which I would rather like to have. But having no interest in the rest of them and Mass Effect being an origin game means this is a certain skip.

3 Likes

Yeah from Humble officially

5 Likes

How do you know that it is Origin?

P.S i’m not getting any emails from Humble Bundle aanymore

3 Likes

It’s an EA game, sure you’re getting a steam key from humble.But you just have to go look at the steam store page to see the origin requirements.

2 Likes

Ah that is what you meant. Yep :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Need to think on this one…Oh who am I kidding? I will probably bite…like usual.

3 Likes

I like this one. Man of Medan for cheap is legit, lol.

3 Likes

interesting, its up but one of the games changed from the email

4 Likes

wow, by the way, the Mass Effect is not a steam key; it’s origin only

4 Likes

I kind of wish they’d tone it down a bit.

That last one came in minutes after I skipped this month.

4 Likes

I paused yet again. Hovered over Cancel Membership for a second or two.

4 Likes

I have been wanting to try the Nick Brawl game, but there’s nothing else in the bundle I want or don’t already have. Don’t get me wrong! Mass Effect Legendary Edition is amazing, but… :sob:

4 Likes

I like this month’s choice, I really want to play Police stories and Nebuchadnezzar has a lot of positive reviews, I’ve heard that is the spiritual successor of the Caesar, Pharaoh saga

The other ones look good, excluding the origin game, ain’t bad as a game, it’s that i don’t like too much the origin platform

4 Likes

Just to let everyone know. The gifting of 20% to a friend for a month is gone too from what I can see.

This is all I can find about the 20% now…

Exclusive discounts

When you join Humble Choice, you’ll save more on the Humble Store the longer you’re an active member, with discounts reaching up to 20% on eligible purchases. (Discount resets if you skip or cancel.) If you’re already an active Choice member when February Choice arrives, you’ll start off right away at that maximum 20% discount, and stay there as long as your membership remains active.

3 Likes
5 Likes