Humble Choice monthly - What Are You Choosing and Why?

If they start giving us good games, people would subscribe again. lol they ain’t ever gonna learn.

4 Likes

ok, but if they just have mediocre bundles, aren’t those ppl also not just going to pause their subscription and hold out for better options the months after? if ppl keep pausing cuz they offer not great bundles then that doesn’t rly help them make more money either

4 Likes

I think the people on those $36/6 month plans don’t have a pause function… is my guess.

Confirmed, pausing makes you lose the promo rate.

You will go back to whatever your regular plan month would cost if you pause and unpause.

6 Likes

The offer is still there it seems, but yea only people not sub can get it but it seems people that have sub before but not right now + new people can both get the deal. So i personally like to think of it as tempting people to cancel, classic xD

3 Likes

Yup the one big condition is that you can’t pause at all or the price goes back to normal full amount.

4 Likes

Wow, you can’t even pause? HB went from one of the best places to shop for games to sharply dropping over the ledge into a cess pool.

5 Likes

Can still pause if you are paying the full amount on default plan, those being the basic, premium and classic plans, but not for any of their monthly limited time deals. like the one above.

5 Likes

Ah I know just the spot for this bundle

4 Likes

Well it was in cards after IGN acquisition i guess. It was just matter of how long will it take for HB to drop in quality.

5 Likes

Anyway. By a chance anyone has Pc Building Sim copy up for trade?

5 Likes

I am trying to secure you a copy of the game on SteamTrades right now, I will send you the key in Steam if I can get the deal to go through.

6 Likes

What do you want in return? “Nothing” doesnt work here … :smiley:

6 Likes

Just a simple thanks is enough. :slight_smile: But please wait until you have the key and have confirmed that it works… I am waiting to hear back on my offer right now.

7 Likes

The only redeeming factor for this month (to me at least) was that I managed to get rid of my leftovers rather fast through bartering.

December was ho-hum, this one (with the exception of Chaosbane and Song of Horror) was a dud, and im frankly scared to see what they have planned for us in February’s Choice.

I got the 6 month plan, im gonna cancel it after the fact either way, since I refuse to give my money further when these are the offerings on the table.

Like, i dont expect constant triple A releases but even sthg like a Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines would have been better instead of this…VN spinoff?

I dont know what the hell is going at HB but they really need to up their competition, this is weaksauce.

5 Likes

Nothing for me again :man_shrugging:

The only game I care about is Pathologic 2, which I already have.

4 Likes

12 Likes

Im amazed after few months of awful HB CHOICEs. Definitely worth it.

7 Likes

I didn’t think we’d actually get Valkyria Chronicles 4 as a Humble Choice, let alone the Complete Edition at that! Glad all that waiting paid off.

7 Likes

Well,number of really good titles this time around , happy to see it.

I wonder if it’s completely random and just ‘happens’ but after few really weak months HB puts out really solid month in a sense to ‘compensate’ for weeker ones and this pattern keeps on repeating it seems.

7 Likes

I’m not an HB sub, but let’s pretend I’m one, the only one I find interesting is Lovecraft, The Wild Eight ain’t look bad, looks like The Long Dark or Firewatch but you hunt monster/anomalies, the other ones not really good, of course, all depend on the point of view

6 Likes