Heart coin...?

Is the coin being replaced by a… Heart coin now?

https://206.81.1.216/uploads/default/original/2X/7/7438b250b6a4bcd27e7abc2643b7026305d7e1dc.png

16 Likes

https://206.81.1.216/t/user-tutorial/7555/44?u=gnuffi

14 Likes

I prefer the normal coin. :joy:

If you’re like me you’ll hover the mouse over the things to know what it is about. Be curious.

15 Likes

Personally I think the heart coin is a good move. It clearly delineates the like from the coin system. It also looks nice too.

[Posting from work]

12 Likes

Well I kinda thought that too but thinking that the person was worth it in that case. :relaxed:

In that case, why even a coin at all? If it’s too confusing, why not just a heart, or is it too Instagram? Or why not like Discord, you pick your own emoji to give.

[I am also posting from work]

13 Likes

It is a heart by discourse defaults. Chrono changed it to fit the theme of the site better some time after the coin system and shop started.

[I’ve been working on this post]

14 Likes

Y, i think it looks nice.

[I recently lost both my jobs, so cut the crap]

jk (about the cutting the crap part, not the jobs part :sob:)

10 Likes

I like the new Heart Coin too! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Here Enki, have a heart coin

11 Likes

Love the heart coin.

(Almost posted from Niagara Falls)

10 Likes

It doesn’t look great tbh
Edit: That’s perhaps a bit harsh, sorry. But the basic coin was better. Just blend it to look like a coin (get rid of the red) or just switch to a heart instead.

9 Likes

It was just a heart before it went to coin more than a half year ago, but probably being all golden coin without the red might be a tad better :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

10 Likes

Oh, so you went to Niagara Falls?

Niiiiice.

6 Likes

Yeah. Even in the cold, snow and ice it’s pretty with all the lights shinning on it. Less than a 30 min drive from my house.

8 Likes

Pffft, big deal, we have our own Niagara Falls in Scotland.

Or was that Niagara Potholes, I forget.

Glad you enjoyed it, Happy Anniversary… Again.

12 Likes

I suppose we used to live very close to each other. I lived in Buffalo from 2010-2015. Went to Niagara Falls quite often.

7 Likes

You know what? I can hardly tell the difference from your Niagara Falls and ours… It’s uncanny.

Yeppers. I live near Fort Erie on the Lake.

8 Likes

The main difference is that we are too cheap to light it up. Unless it’s dark and the cars are heading to Dundee.

9 Likes

Gold Coin Will be forever missed 2017-2018.

6 Likes