Heart coin...?

The new coin is still a gold coin… it’s just endearingly stamped…

7 Likes

I think it’s where all my love went.:star_struck:

6 Likes

It was probably changed to make sure people weren’t mistaking it for Coins. You know, in case someone thought that if @Gnuffi gave them enough likes, they could buy Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 or something. I don’t know.

6 Likes

I’m not sure how I feel about the heart coin lol. I suppose it looks a bit… weird? :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I didn’t like it to begin with, but it’s kind of been growing on me. I figure we’ll all be used to it in about a week.

5 Likes

It doesn’t really feel good… I preferred the regular coin better.

4 Likes

I like hearts. And I like coins. I did the math and I think I like them even better together.

Yup.

#TheyDidTheMath

9 Likes

First it was love then it was money and now its both I can dig it.

11 Likes

Started a week ago on my new job, and another organization got in touch with me, so might get that second, also needed job :smile:

[posting from work :wink: :wink:]

[I work from home, so it’s not like it changes anything]

10 Likes

I’d give you a bonus like for this comment if I could!

5 Likes

I’d give u all the likes in the world, but I’m afraid I used almost all of them in

Summary

https://206.81.1.216/t/where-am-i/8109

8 Likes

Glad to hear It man :blush: keep It up!!

Don’t let them milk you to much.
sorry.

8 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:cow::cow::cow: :cow2::cow2::cow2:

6 Likes

Good for you. :+1:t2: You got kids, right? How many and what kind of games they like?

5 Likes

I have 9, lol, no joke

they love all types of games, their most-played games are tf2, broforce, stardew valley, lego batman 2, castle crashers, …

7 Likes

Holy baseball team, Batman! You need to watch more TV or play more games…or something…:thinking:

I have to get ready for church right now but I will PM you later…

4 Likes

lol, ty, appreciated, but not needed rly

4 Likes

what i mean is, I’m cool with participating in open giveaways and all, but I’m rly not into charity…

but ty nevertheless

4 Likes

giphy%20(4)

Summary

giphy%20(3)

8 Likes

and they have like 50 games already, so on that front they’re doing just fine, lol

5 Likes