Good, fun, cool, weird, silly, etc. game-related YouTube Videos you recommend

More time to play Honkai: Star Rail for me!

4 Likes

:arrow_down: NSFW & Non-PC :arrow_down:

3 Likes
3 Likes

:rofl:

5 Likes

Great video!

3 Likes

Can’t wait!

6 Likes
4 Likes

Dark souls is one of those i have never felt the need to play, but it is funny seeing you follow the enemy over the edge.

5 Likes

well, I actually got hit by another enemy’s giant arrow, and that’s what pushed me over the edge :scream: it was quite frustrating XD

4 Likes

Yes. Frustrating to play, but fun to watch.
We used to play loads of frustratingly difficult games on the Amiga and Psx in the 90s, but we were young and several boys to pass the controller round to.
Now i only play video games when I’m on my own, i don’t feel like that.

But I wish you good luck with the Souls game.

5 Likes

thx man, been having tons of fun, but moments of big frustration too for sure XD

4 Likes
5 Likes

not representative at all of my actual (nonexisting) skills XD

yo, a clip made by @carvalho20ptc :nerd_face:

I can’t make it a new post by itself as apparently there’s an automatic rule against making more than 3 posts in a row :scream:

7 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes

Don’t buy Forza Motorsport just yet.

3 Likes

Ok, well I’ve tested it myself last night. It runs like shit for me, lol, and kinda looks like shit too. I must say that my CPU (Intel(R) Core™ i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz) isn’t “supported” though, and it even gives me a warning for that every time I try to start the game.

I find that confusing though because the minimum requirement says * Processor: Intel i5-8400 or AMD Ryzen 5 1600 and though I did find mine is apparently worse tghan the i5-8400 it supposedly is better than the Ryzen 5 1600? I really know nothing about these things and so I have no idea about any of it.

Game’s fun though but the bad FPS actually hurt my eyes after a while, lol, I think, though I was very tired as well. Hopefully it will run better with time when they actually optimize it.

4 Likes

Well, this happened. (I did apologize later though. Not proud of it, but I do think it’s pretty hilarious, though that’s just me being me I guess.)

kinda NSFW audio though

3 Likes
5 Likes

Aw. The lean was awesome though. ^^

3 Likes