Good, fun, cool, weird, silly, etc. game-related YouTube Videos you recommend

Sometime we dive deep down the Youtube hole, and time just flies by, or one video takes the other and before you know, it you’ve seen something you wish you hadn’t that got you to; roll your eyes, punch your fist through the screen, made you raise your eyebrow in confusion and disbelief, or just laugh and squirt cocoa out your nose etc etc etc etc etc etc. :joy_cat:

Today i stumbled upon this squirrel with something to say, thought it should be shared here too,

(PS. normally squirrels in or out of cartoons are generally awesome but this one i thought was a bit extra worthwhile today)

16 Likes

I watch meme compilations to kill time and every now and then there’s something that let’s me forget I’m dead inside. :robot:

14 Likes

A baboon eating a gazelle and hitting the mother gazelle when it approaches to try and help its baby. I don’t know how I got there and I’m still traumatized years later.

But to answer your question on a lighter note, I just discovered SovietWomble and everything he and his friends do is hilarious.

I particularly recommend the Alien: Isolation play through.

10 Likes

Really old stuff

10 Likes

LMAO! :joy_cat:

5 Likes

Sorry missed the game related part, don’t watch this video then.

8 Likes

I mean, that picture is pretty cool :ok_hand:

7 Likes

I usually get stuck listening to nostalgic tunes, there’s always more I need to click on in the related videos and I’m stuck for hours. :crying_cat_face:
I’ve never click related videos unless it’s music related, old music, disney music or anime themes.

My salsa

9 Likes

Where did he find it, though?!

7 Likes

Oh dear God, STHAAAP now! :pray:

6 Likes

More old stuff

10 Likes

hehe i’ll totally accept that one :heart_eyes_cat:
already “knew” it from the 10 hour version (why is loooong loop music so awesome? :smile_cat:)

6 Likes

uh i remember that one! :thumbsup:

(btw i’ve probably watched the Castlevania S&M like 50+ times already now, and i still die every time at the safety word) :joy_cat:

6 Likes

“sits and eats chips with hot chunky salsa”-can’t believe the coincidence, blinks twice, confirms reality-coughs and almost chokes on my salsa
:dizzy_face:

6 Likes

and from the guy that finally killed Nyan Cat
the very secret 3rd ending to one of my favourite games

(PS. check his other parody toons too)

7 Likes

It’s Minecraft, but the animation is beautiful and the animator has gone on to animate for RWBY series and is working on his own animation project as well.

also a strange one, but the music video for Imagine Dragon’s Warriors is brilliantly done (and the song’s good too).

finally a more traditional one but one that we can all relate to as gamers…

8 Likes

An oldie but goldie.

10 Likes

This mockup of a Crysis Techdemo(?)

This here masterpiece

and then this for good measure

9 Likes

His parodies are awesome, he should get way more attention!

5 Likes

agree completely
sad thing how much great content and creators there actually are on YouTube, but some never get the million and zillion of views+fans they deserve.
No matter how “great” discoverability algorithm Google tries to invent (not to mention often they just make it worse) it can just be hard when there is a flood of uploads in the +10.000s each day
maybe less than 1:100times does Youtube actually recommend me something (new/“new”-old) worth while that i find interesting.
I’ve learned i get better recommendations from even random strangers than what youtube suggest i should watch the majority of the time.

6 Likes