Good, fun, cool, weird, silly, etc. game-related YouTube Videos you recommend

not game related… :man_shrugging:

4 Likes
2 Likes

Sigh. Only Rowan could pull off such cringe dialogue with a straight face.

2 Likes

Poor kid I hope Bill gets his award tho. :rofl:

3 Likes

@GeekInUndies oooh the animation for my cat Lucy was genius! The pitchfork tongue and hellfire in the mouth. So awesome!

3 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

I knew it was only a matter of time before it got pulled. :rofl:

4 Likes

This reminds me of that one time where people find out that the Samurai X/Rurouni Kenshin creator was a pedo, and this raised a discussion about separating the creation from the creator.

This also reminds me from our good ol’ dickhead Randy Pitchord, who took part on the “Borderlands” and “Duke Nukem” franchises, which I both appreciate since nowadays, and decided to treat him and said franchises as separate entities.

I also remembered from a quote: “Good things aren’t always made by good people.”

4 Likes

So true. If you want to play the game, play it.

3 Likes

I do not normally laugh at immature humor. But maybe it is because of the deepfakes and their voices using kiddie slang. I thought this was hilarious.

MATURE LANGUAGE

The channel will definitely be demonetized and disappear once it gets popular.

3 Likes

Coming soon to Steam:

3 Likes

Such a joy to see this, I wish Pokemon games had been kept in a direction similar to this, B&W had such a great pixel art already. Though I’m not a huge fan of the washed out colors from the particular shader used here.

Check the artist’s channel for some more stuff.

Pallet Town

Vermilion City

Ecruteak City

2 Likes

@Enki Instant love. Immersion @1200%. Bonus point for the nostalgia and the warm fuzzy feels. Personally love the muted colour scheme.

3 Likes

I had no idea they ported the AoE2 remaster to consoles, that’s pretty cool

2 Likes

Seeing this becoming a common occurance makes me fear for the future releases like Street Fighter 6 and Final Fantasy XVI.

3 Likes

I heard that Jedi Survivor isn’t running that well on consoles too

4 Likes