Back to Today's Deal

Good, fun, cool, weird, silly, etc. game-related YouTube Videos you recommend

Most stuff we grew up watching over here was ripped off of some foreign TV show. And they still do, even on Youtube there’s a lot of content that will be ripped off and people think it’s original. :rofl:

You get stuck with that kind of thing when you only understand your native language.

In my home country of Germany, every other TV show is straight ripped from something that originated in the US, the UK or Canada. But it’s okay, because I found it quite interesting to discover the original shows once I was fluent enough in English and knew were to find those shows online.

I 100% agree, I think it is a great way to expand our appreciation for those other shows, since some of them (like the original office) don’t always make the transition easily between cultures.

@coralinecastell @Agetime @Silk Bora povão!

As for everyone else, they’ve covered various regions of the world already and you can probably find how to create your own city. :grinning:

To be 100% honest I was never the biggest fan of the construction / management genre, but I found this video so well made, that even made me want to give it a try :slightly_smiling_face:

PS: I’m a little ashamed to admit it, but in the 3:50 minute, I don’t deny that at first I jumped back and then started laughing because I’ve been through something extremely similar. The only difference is that instead of a truck I almost hit the bike against a car :sweat_smile: :joy:

That scene literally made my jaw drop. Glad you didn’t get hurt that time. :sunny:

it’s a scary scene at first :fearful: … (although it’s just a tutorial of a game, I particularly found it kind of weird that they keep this scene)

:heart: :heart: :heart:

i can’t wait!

@Enki That would be me, yes. When in doubt, choose C. sigh

Oyaa?

@Enki, OMG! I heard it and I was so blown away at what I had going on in my head, and then they said it! LOL! That was great!