Good, fun, cool, weird, silly, etc. game-related YouTube Videos you recommend

5 Likes

Jesus… Stay back!

6 Likes
10 Likes

That’s actually incredible. I used to play this a lot as a kid. Must have been a ton of work creating that all by himself, I’m impressed.

5 Likes

and y’all thought Red Shell was bad ? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
:thinking:… *QC Games -“hold my beer” :joy:

man, gaming in 2020’s are gonna be interesting ventures in data mining for sure :grin:

8 Likes

I dont understand why they chose to use that program if they said they aren’t collecting all the data that the program can get why not us battleye then instead.

3 Likes

because battleye is an anticheat program(+they are already using EAC), and this is not, but is a data miner under the guise of support tool like crash/dev logger for “bugs” ?
in the last 2 minute he explains there is 0 reason for any game to need access to or log the things Breach is doing with iesnare, -other than (non-game related) data collection

5 Likes

i really,really,really like this video

2 Likes
5 Likes

I managed to escape both Minecraft and MS Flight Sim (I have MS Flight Sim X). Not that I’ve played them since last PC wipe anyway.

6 Likes

Ok, this is epic

4 Likes
3 Likes

More games someone is remaking/recreating in unreal 4.

6 Likes

“Get it before Nintendo probably takes it down”

lol was about to say, “i’m smelling a cease and desist brewing”, but the person seem to already be quite aware of what territory they stepped :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I saw that Dark Forces one… I was overjoyed for a second. To be honest, that Youtuber clickbaited us. That was a tech demo, and an amazing one at that, but it has no ties to Dark Forces at all as far as I can tell, it was just a YT channel looking for views based on somebody else’s work (and a fairly nasty trick if you consider how trying to associate that project with a video game IP could make it more likely for Mickey’s hammer of death and C&D). It definitely doesn’t cover a level from the game, either-- if anything, it looks at times like a certain section from Jedi Academy.

You’re in luck, though, because I accidentally ran into this test footage a long time ago:

5 Likes

cheating a little, i know, because it’s not on YT yet :stuck_out_tongue:

and totally not a poke at @CptMold, -Yahtzee is just my 5mins weekly wednesday comedy routine :grin:

6 Likes

Everyone at Nintendo HQ:

7 Likes

devs/publishers, “detailed options menu and player choices BAD!” :imp:
users/fans, “lets fixchange this thing”
Nintendo, “The PChate flows through me” :triumph:
emulator, -gets legal mail from Mario; “well hello there…”:policeman:

5 Likes
5 Likes
6 Likes