Giveaway: Emberlight (Closed)

I’d like to enter, thanks

5 Likes

Roguelite (“true” label :label: seems a bit iffy, but I will accept that) AND dungeon crawler?!

Count me in!

Thanks in advance to the developer and OP for hosting the giveaway, and good luck to everyone!

5 Likes

Entries closed for now. I will draw this when I have a chance, a little busy at work…

EDIT:
PM sent to winner.

8 Likes

Winner claimed the key. I will let you all know if any more copies come down the pipelines from the developer. Thanks for playing the RNG game everyone!

7 Likes

Update:

New Key available, Giveaway runs from now until Saturday Oct 12, 2019. Entries open until Chrono.gg daily deal refreshes at that time.

8 Likes

I would like to enter :- )

5 Likes

Alright, here we go again then. Third time’s the charm!
I would like to re-enter again, please.

6 Likes

7 Likes

These aren’t the mistakes you’re looking for.

6 Likes

@GDBringer (:

6 Likes

Thank you for fixing my reading comprehension.

5 Likes

Uh… not sure if serious or sarcastic? haha

He got the keys for free from the devs, to promote their game! That’s all. Hope that answers you :blush:

6 Likes

When there are two ways to take it. It is always the way that is not mean.

:muscle:

8 Likes

i will enter thx

5 Likes

@Fraggles may be on to something, hm. Good luck, hon. I’ll enter again too.

4 Likes

Yeah, we got in touch with the developer and told them about the community here. He took a look and wanted to send some love this way, so we have had the non-SteamGifts version with little participation. But at least we can rest assured that the keys distributed here are more likely to go to a deserving home and more importantly, played… I am still doing active giveaways for this game at SteamGifts as well, but I don’t know if they will play, that’s the more advertising part of the whole thing. I am just glad that he finds this community worthy of sending some keys into the mix to make a few people happy. :smiley:

7 Likes

Can I enter open sesame

5 Likes

I didn’t enter the second time, but man I can’t not take a third chance!

I would love to enter.

5 Likes

Closed, everyone who entered has a pretty good chance, rolling really soon!

EDIT:
I decided to use the Random Choice Generator tool on Text Fixer, it was just the first thing that popped up on Google.

Winner notified, and as usual I don’t make this public, and I leave it to the winner to speak up to stay quietly in the background, and hopefully playing the newly won game. :smiley:

6 Likes

New key and reopened giveaway once again.

Drawing to be held in 1 week on November 10, 2019.

Good luck everyone!

7 Likes