Giveaway: Emberlight (Closed)

Wow. I think if this giveaway keeps reopening. I might just follow an every/other entry system.

Please send our deepest compliments to the developer for providing keys regularly.

4 Likes

I wouldnā€™t mind if you entered every timeā€¦ hahaā€¦ The more Chrono regulars, the more merrier!

4 Likes

I figure I am here enough that someone who isnā€™t here as often should get the chance to try this game rather than meā€¦ I have enough library bloat as it is. :wink:

4 Likes

Iā€™ll try because itā€™s my newest tradition, hee hee.

4 Likes

Not going to join as before, but damn, it is pretty darn nice of that dev to give away keys like this.

Good luck, everyone, and thanks to @YQMaoski and that dev for being so amazing.

4 Likes

Can I join? Itā€™s okay if I canā€™t, itā€™s my first post!

6 Likes

Oh MY! A Hamster :rofl:

The rules sayā€¦Anyone can enterā€¦

And welcome to the forum :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

waves to @DecadentHamster Stick around long enough and I may pet ye too. Hee hee.

4 Likes

Dana, theyā€™re decadentā€¦ try not to get too attachedā€¦ they may not be here for long. RIP

4 Likes

What are your jobs as a Chrono petter?

4 Likes

Principally and foremost, petting the sloths, Enki and Donā€™tbeSilly, lol. However, no one is ā€˜safeā€™.

I also enjoy doing live giveaways - did 2 so far.

This thread is where I also pet people and encourage others to do the same. I need to do more petting (writing). :heart:

So basically, itā€™s all the ze love. ^^ Closest definition is Agape, I think. Or maybe Philia, :thinking:

3 Likes

already entered, stopped by to say hi!

4 Likes

Closed once againā€¦ Winner has a PM from me. :smiley:

6 Likes