Giveaway: Emberlight (Closed)

It’s fairly new explaining why I didn’t hear of it until now…Seems interesting tho
RPG Rogue-lite…
Would love to enter…

10 Likes

:thinking: Nah!

I have SOOOOO many games now I haven’t played. I would rather it go to someone who doesn’t have a lot of games and will play it. It would be greedy of me to enter.

But thanks for the offer, @YQMaoski :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

9 Likes

The thing I like about these giveaways and Raffles is, that you can ask for games you really like and want to play, not only collecting any available keys.
:slight_smile:
Really thank you guys for making these giveaways.

8 Likes

@mediiiiiiii, two questions:

1. are you entering?

2. Do you remember how many I’s are at the end of you name, or is it autofilled? :rofl:

Anyway, you are welcome, and if you enter, good luck!

7 Likes

Nah, I didnt meant to enter this giveaway. Sorry if I confused you. Just wanted to highlight the good part about these giveaways that happen here on the forum (community).

Honestly? 8 is my favorite number and most of the times 8medi or medi8 account names are already taken. So if I dont want to mix the amount of i’s behind “med” is better for me to use the same amount of i’s everywhere (like Steam or League of Legends and so.).

@YQMaoski thank you once again for the giveaway and I wish good luck to participants.

7 Likes

Bump, just in case anyone’s not reading too far down the recent list of threads…

8 Likes

Not entering, but thanks for the giveaway @YQMaoski!

5 Likes

CLOSED FOR ENTRIES. I am away from home right now. I will message the winner when I get back, be a few hours from now.

6 Likes

Best of Luck To EVERYONE!!

PS I would love to hear more about this game from anyone with experience playing it.

6 Likes

Rolls done. PM sent to winner.

6 Likes

New Key Available:

The developer has contacted us and provided another key for the Chrono.gg community, so follow the same rules as above, and all entries beyond this point shall be for the key ending on Wednesday, September 25, 2019.

Good luck for all those of you who enter!

(I expect at least the same folks who didn’t win the first time to enter, but I will leave the decision to chance fate one more time in your own hands!)

11 Likes

I would like to enter thank you much

5 Likes

Happily entering again. Cheers. ^^

4 Likes

I will certainly re-enter as well, thank you.

5 Likes

Not entering, but good luck to the rest of the people who are entering!

(also, kind regards to the developer and @YQMaoski)

4 Likes

I think I will take it as fate I am not meant to try this right now… Thanks so much for the opportunity!

I still want to hear folk’s impressions on the mechanics though.

5 Likes

I’d love to re-enter and sqeeze my last drops of luck out of this month :smiley::rainbow:

5 Likes

Re-entering as well. Thanks!

5 Likes

Entry For Giveaway.
Thanks for the opportunity, and for being so considerate on steam after i added you before i even put in for the giveaway ,

Sincerely,
Ghost Gamer (Steam)

5 Likes

Looks like a fun game but not really what I’m into. Thanks for doing the giveaway and thanks to the developer for the key! Good luck to everyone and congrats to whoever wins! :grin:

5 Likes