Back to Today's Deal

Giveaway: Emberlight (Closed)

It’s fairly new explaining why I didn’t hear of it until now…Seems interesting tho
RPG Rogue-lite…
Would love to enter…

:thinking: Nah!

I have SOOOOO many games now I haven’t played. I would rather it go to someone who doesn’t have a lot of games and will play it. It would be greedy of me to enter.

But thanks for the offer, @YQMaoski :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

The thing I like about these giveaways and Raffles is, that you can ask for games you really like and want to play, not only collecting any available keys.
:slight_smile:
Really thank you guys for making these giveaways.

@mediiiiiiii, two questions:

1. are you entering?

2. Do you remember how many I’s are at the end of you name, or is it autofilled? :rofl:

Anyway, you are welcome, and if you enter, good luck!

Nah, I didnt meant to enter this giveaway. Sorry if I confused you. Just wanted to highlight the good part about these giveaways that happen here on the forum (community).

Honestly? 8 is my favorite number and most of the times 8medi or medi8 account names are already taken. So if I dont want to mix the amount of i’s behind “med” is better for me to use the same amount of i’s everywhere (like Steam or League of Legends and so.).

@YQMaoski thank you once again for the giveaway and I wish good luck to participants.

Bump, just in case anyone’s not reading too far down the recent list of threads…

Not entering, but thanks for the giveaway @YQMaoski!

CLOSED FOR ENTRIES. I am away from home right now. I will message the winner when I get back, be a few hours from now.

Best of Luck To EVERYONE!!

PS I would love to hear more about this game from anyone with experience playing it.

Rolls done. PM sent to winner.