[Giveaway] Clearing out Humble Bundle duplicates (part 1 of 4)

So I’ve been buying Humble Bundles for a while now, I also buy games during sales or even full price if it’s really interesting to me, so more often than not I end up buying bundles that have some titles that I already own or that I am not interested in. Usually I gift to friends but eventually I built up a stockpile of ungifted keys.

I was inspired by the post that @fieryaleeco did, I realized that I also have a lot of games that could find a better use than just sitting around in my Humble Bundle library, so here we are :slight_smile:. I am going to create multiple giveaways, I’ll try to offer a mix of titles in each one, and since I managed to accumulate multiple keys for the same game, some will be listed in multiple giveaways.

As usual, please only ask for something if you will actually use it, try to limit it to one request per person to allow more people to participate and finally first person to ask for a game gets it.

Here is the list of games for this Giveaway

Broken Sword 2
Dust: An Elysian Tail
Spec Ops: The Line
Doodle God
Freedom Force
Rebel Galaxy
Caesar 3
XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Mafia II
DiRT Rally
Gunmetal Arcadia Zero
X-COM Ufo Defense
X-COM: Terror from the Deep

Good luck!

EDIT: All gone!

14 Likes

This is awesome, thank you for doing this.
I would like Broken Sword 2 :slight_smile:

If i could grab dust I would really appreciate it

Could I please take mafia 2?

xcom enemy unknown plssss thx

Spec ops the line would be great, thanks.

Doodle God please

GunmetalArcadia Zero would be great, thanks!

Or XCom: EUnknown, if still available.

You’re the best, thanks a lot!

Thanks for the shout-out. I thought I had a lot of games to give away but 4 parts!?!? Holy cow!

I really like the community here, pretty much for this reason. Good luck everyone and nice work Karhoum (and everyone else who has and will do this).

By the way if anyone else has game codes they haven’t redeemed and don’t want/need, give them away. It makes you feel awesome and also makes everyone else feel awesome. A win/win/win/win situation if you ask me.

6 Likes

Edit: I ment Rebel Galaxy but copied the wrong name… :smiley:
No idea who to thank first - the awesome chrono.gg or the awesome community :slight_smile: You are the best guys!

Dirt rally please and thank you

Great giveaway ! When will you do the next part ?

Caesar 3 pls :smiley:

Thanks! I will try to do one giveaway a day at about the same time as this one (give or take) ,so 24 hours apart from each other

1 Like

Ahh I came too late, I saw many great games here. This is purely great!

** WARNING. THIS IS A HIJACKING. KEEP YOUR BELTS BUCKLED AND SHIRT TUCKED.**

Just going to go ahead here and do a sneaky little hijack, I’ve got two leftover keys of my own that I want to get rid of but I’m not so sure it’s worth creating my own thread. so here we are.

Rules follow everyone else’s, first come first serve, make sure to reply with which one you want and I’ll get back to you in a pm asap. I’d prefer you only reply if you’ve yet to win a game yet, but i’m not so sure I can be so picky.

Two games are:

No Time To Explain Remastered
&
Speedrunners

Upon receiving said games, I expect a picture of you, sitting at your computer, playing the game while holding up a current day news paper signed with your forum handle displaying a face of THOROUGH enjoyment. that is all.

Edit: Both codes have been sent to two owners who will love and care for them.

4 Likes

I would love No Time To Explain :smiley:

I’d love to get a copy of speedrunners for a friend if you don’t mind it isn’t for me directly, as for the picture that’s a no go, he’s grumpy cat in human form.

Once you enter in a contract, you can never leave it. dire consequences await those whom wrong the sacred passage off… common decency * gasp * Though you seem pretty respectable, meet my preferences of no past wins, and also endeavor to play with your friend, You get full marks!

Both codes have been sent off, that’s all for me folks.

2 Likes

Xcom terror from the deep please?