[Giveaway] Clearing out Humble Bundle duplicates (part 1 of 4)

Thx, X-Com ufo defense please.

As requested.

The face says it all. Thanks once again.

5 Likes

Seems legit.

1 Like

D00d! I’m too late to the party but dann generous of you, pal! Will be too late for the other parts as well :smiley:

Edit: And since you offer some darn good stuff please ask for Steam profile and ask for evidence of activation. Seriously, resellers would be all over this.

1 Like

Just a heads up, All requested keys have been sent, Freedom Force is still up for grabs!

Sorry for all those who came in late to this one and/or will not be able to participate to the next ones :sweat:.

1 Like

Yeah, I came a bit late and missed my chance of getting Dust: An Elysian Tail. And I’m not about to ask for another game simply because it’s free. Though if you do have another key for it I would not refuse a gift nudge nudge wink wink

Any hints as to when the next give-away happens?

It’s in the replies, tomorrow, around the same time.

@Enki I asked for something of no real value, just for laughs you know? never really expecting to even get something to humour me, but if you told me that today I’d receive something equal to the mona lisa itself, I’d have laughed at you. how wrong I would have been.

Perfection.

2 Likes

I’ve never played Freedom Force before, so if I can have that, that would be cool.

How can I missed these :frowning:
Mafia II
DiRT Rally
Dust: An Elysian Tail
May the force be with all guys who were late (and me too) next time :frowning:

1 Like

Yeah second time I missed a chance to get No Time To Explain here, but I did get an xcom game.

1 Like