Ghost of a Tale Giveaway [Ended]

I didn’t know Capybaras were so popular outside of here. So have a Chinchilla instead.

dat ass doe

11 Likes

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo…

Did I win yet?

6 Likes

Mmmmmh Let me see… you did post capybaras and one of them had monkeys (That’s a +1 entry in my heart) but @Enki posted “a rat” taking a shower and… I just can’t get that out of my head…

:robot: My assistants are taking all my human input into account :robot:

So… will see what they come up with.

(March 22 - 17:00 CTE) Maybe too many days? I didn’t want people missing out but mwe.
I really want to know who wins too hahaha this end is as fun, If no more.

10 Likes

I remember my first giveaway was 48 hours and had more than 100 entries, I think. Most weren’t even active for 24 hours though, so I’m glad we’ve begun to establish constraints like number of badges and things.

7 Likes

Found this in an old folder of random images and couldn’t resist the urge to share.
2mouse

10 Likes

My family had a pet chinchilla. We loved him, but he was always standoffish to us since we were given him from another family who didn’t take great care of him. He was the softest, furriest thing in existence.

9 Likes

what made that sad? Did you miss a detail? Did I miss a detail?

6 Likes

The little hedghog died that day :frowning:

4 Likes

nooooooo!

6 Likes

I hear (see?) your heart breaking :c

4 Likes

I would really really like to enter! Adore that game!
Here <3 2016-7-12-mouse

5 Likes

Also here is my old pet bunney <3%CE%9C%CE%9F%CE%A5%CE%A1%CE%99%CE%A4%CE%A3%CE%912!

6 Likes

Guinea pig is delicious. <3

7 Likes

I’m not mad, just disappointed… You little shit :unamused:

Oh god your eyes move!! :joy:

You move quite a lot actually hahaha how new is this pls tell me is recent :see_no_evil:

6 Likes

Rattlesnake

8 Likes

11 Likes

6 Likes

I CHECKED MY PM AND I DON’T HAVE ONE DOES THAT MEAN NOBODY HAS WON?

Edit: Also that sonic mummy is awful, pls remove

6 Likes

But If nobody won… nobody is sad rlly bc nobody had the chance to begin with… right?

But yeah, somebody won, be sad, be really sad.

and @Gnuffi just so you know, I didn’t mind It personally.

6 Likes

I changed my icon to an animated icon a few months ago I think? Unsure…

However, as for roasted guinea pig I was kinda joking - yes, you can eat it in Peru (it’s called cuy) but it’s hard for me to enjoy because I view them as cute pets. To be fair, Peruvians serve it to tourists more as an “authentic exotic dish” just to sucker travelers money for trying something weird to post to Instagram, it’s not actually commonly eaten just like Rocky Mountain oysters (bull testicles) aren’t commonly eaten in Colorado and Utah - you can order them and gross out friends, but it’s more for the spectacle and the camera. Another however though: alpaca meat truly is delicious, no joke, and I have no qualms with them as a pet or on my plate. I love alpaca. Cut the meat into strips and stir fry with veggies, toss into a fajita, sear a large slab of steak, grind it up into burgers and serve on a bun, anything. No joke - alpaca meat is my favorite discovery in 30+ years of eating around the world. Llamas, however, can go fuck themselves, those godless assholes. Don’t ask.

5 Likes