Ghost of a Tale Giveaway [Ended]

3 Likes

4 Likes

Im confused, did someone win? Who was it?

6 Likes

:shushing_face: shh, secret:

6 Likes

some type of rodent i hear; it was rigged from the start

4 Likes

:frowning:

Are we going to hold some sort of independent inquiry.

We cant let rodents get away with this!

4 Likes

i’m guessing the shark didn’t want to disclose the “nymity” of the rodent
-perhaps out of safety from other carnivores,
(or the shark just wanted to keep the victorious prey/lab rat snack all to itself, nomnom :yum:)

3 Likes

they have their paws in everything these days; they’d basically own that “independent” inquiry and hence the results

2 Likes

btw @Gnuffi, have u even seen @pulling3r’s avatar?

just as i suspected :male_detective:

I guess he would be the one leading the “independent” inquiry too, huh? just so convenient that he was the one suggesting it in the first place…

these rodents are way too ingenious, preemptively questioning things themselves so they can “conclude” that there’s no mischief going on before anyone even realizes this all smells “mousy”

2 Likes

i have hereby come to the conclusion that, obviously, u did, YOU CHEATING RODENT PIECE OF RODENT POOP

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH, I’ve had it

I guess the coin shop is gonna get mouse poop games now

2 Likes

I don’t have a problem If the winner wants to say It rlly.

I understand It’s not a question of trust, when a giveaway ends It’s kind of an awkard moment that follows, I get your confusion :joy:

But If you can take my word for It

I’m playing so… :blush:

4 Likes

u guys can drop the act now; yr big conspiracy has been unveiled, and u should be ashamed of yrself, are u even a real shark? siding with the rodents like that? i wouldn’t even be surprised if u were a

3 Likes

Maybe I’m “a shark” meaning I’m a cold-blooded-mouse-lover bussines person.

3 Likes

I guess u must be if yr willing to identify as such :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Fizzgig isnt a rodent! He’s a… a…?
Not sure what he is, but he and I are innocent… @harith dont you supply the milk for the cheese making mouse underling’s?

3 Likes

5 Likes

:thinking:
i feel like if i agree to this, it could be the start of something terrifying, like giving the go-ahead to tin cans whom then go haywire and initialize the culling of an entire species…
then again, i didn’t win/didn’t enter, so maybe i’d have no elimination to fear? :thinking:
:smile:

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure I know who won.:eyes:
That being said I might have to buy the game and starve a bit this month, really want to play it.:ok_hand:t4:

4 Likes

Nutrition is a hoax man, just stay hydrated :joy:

That said, It’s all about gathering stuff/exploring, like I’ve said “Action-RPG” my ass, I get It’s somewhat hard to label It but… just use more words.

The game is awesome anyway sad that I can’t play today :c (much :see_no_evil:)

And yeah If you guys/girls are super interested It’s not that hard :joy:
:male_detective: :female_detective:

Somebody won I promise hahaha rest assured, there’s no re-roll :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

The curiosity of who could have won is really eating you all up inside isn’t it?

Well fine, I’ll step forward. I won it and I won one of @yoshirules giveaways and the SNES classic as well.

4 Likes