Back to Today's Deal

Getting into FPS Games

Anybody want to get today’s Surprise drop game and try some FPS together? (however badly, lol)

It looks like it’s only 3v3? It might be a little hard to arrange good times for a lot of people. I thought about it for a while, but I think I might have to pass on this one.

So it’s obviously a bit later than everyone else’s suggestions, but I recommend you grab a copy of the old Mirror’s Edge. It’s first person, has some shooting elements, gives a good bit of running around trapezing 3D environments, but you can still see your feet and legs as you run. It should be a good starter to get going on, perhaps.

Google lead me to a few sites where you can play it online too, if it’s the same one that you mean.

I know there’s some 2d version but I mean the older 2008 original one.

I haven’t seen it online before.

ofc that’s the same version as on Steam/Origin/GoG, but that link there ain’t exactly to a kosher version tho… :skull_and_crossbones: arrgh, avast matey
(basically ripping off GoG games)

Wondered about the site’s name… sigh… No worries… I’d do some more looking into it. @Vindace said something about the “old” Mirror’s Edge, which made me think there’s an original and then something like a “Director’s Cut” version, which aren’t always exactly the same.

i’d guess he said old, because there was a sequel released couple of years ago, or by "release date"comparison of the 2d version mentioned

@Gnuffi All’s good and thanks for catching that slip up of mine! Good thing I hadn’t done the download! I’ve added it to Waitlist on a ITAD. :sunny: Cheers.